Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Hua Luojiao didn't look at Zhuge Fanchi all the way.

    Seeing her like this, Zhuge Fanchi was not comforted, he just looked at himself beside him with his arms folded, smiling while walking.

    But Hua Luojiao's appearance made Le Yan and Sun Yafan feel sorry for her.

    Le Yan walked beside Hua Luojiao, turned on the phone: "Mr. Hua, it's okay, I just took a beautiful photo of you, I will post it on your Weibo later, it will definitely increase your followers like crazy." Hua

    Luojiao It's not that I really want to gain fans, I just want to see what beautiful photos Le Yan took of her.

    Going over to have a look, it's really good.

    Holding pear blossoms and standing sideways under a ray of light, wearing light clothes and white face, the light cuts artistic shadows on his face.

    Hua Luojiao was in a good mood immediately, and handed her mobile phone to Le Yan: "Yes, send it for me." As soon as the

    photo was posted, it didn't take long for it to be on the hot search list.

    Half an hour later, Hua Luojiao's fan count was equal to Zhuge Fanchi's.

    Hua Luojiao asked Le Yan to show Zhuge Fanchi the phone: "Who is more than whom now?"

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled: "You!"

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at Hua Luojiao slightly sideways.

    He obviously has greater talent, but he only likes to talk with his face.

    I don't know when those talents will be made public.

    Zhuge Fanchi actually had a slightly contradictory mentality about this matter.

    On the one hand, she really wants everyone to know more about Hua Luojiao.

    It's like capturing the queen of the enemy army, and I really want to show it off to everyone, saying "this person I captured is very powerful", but on the other hand, I feel that it's good for me to know, and others have no right to know.

    But she didn't do it on purpose today, she just felt that she was provoked by Hua Luojiao earlier, if she doesn't get her back today, she will get it back tomorrow.

    A group of people walked through the market talking and laughing, and at this moment, a simple playground suddenly appeared in front of them.

    It is said to be a playground, but it is actually some street stalls.

    There are bouncy castles for children to play in, fishing ponds surrounded by plastic fences, small pits for playing with sand, etc., and now they are full of children.

    Originally, this had nothing to do with them, but Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi stopped in unison.

    Le Yan and Sun Yafan hugged the goose and walked forward while saying things like "the kids are so cute but noisy".

    Turning his head when he found something was wrong, he found that the two teachers were standing in front of a claw machine, their eyes were shining.

    Especially Teacher Hua.

    Le Yan: "..."

    Sun Yafan: "..."

    Le Yan walked up to Hua Luojiao and said, "Mr. Hua, do you want to play with this?"

    Hua Luojiao stroked Li Huatang's body and nodded.