Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    When Chu Yunchen called, Zhuge Fanchi was using the air conditioner in Hua Luojiao's studio.

    She saw Hua Luojiao picked up a doll on the table.

    It was the one who gave flowers to Luojiao by himself.

    When she gave this doll to Hua Luojiao back then, the doll was wearing an official princess dress, her long black hair was loose, and there was no excessive decoration.

    Now the doll is wearing a very colorful ancient style long dress, her hair has been braided into a complicated shape, and she also uses some small headgears such as step shakes and hairpins.

    Zhuge Fanchi knew it was Hua Luojiao's masterpiece just by looking at it, so he laughed at her: "My doll has been ashes in your cabinet for how long, why take it out now? Is Xiaoyan falling out of favor with you?

    " It's Zhuge Fanchi's fault for saying that.

    Back then when she saw Hua Luojiao liked to dress up Leyan, she thought that this person still had such a hobby.

    But Le Yan couldn't be at home all the time, so she bought this doll for Hua Luojiao.

    Don't you like playing the game of raising dolls? I'll buy you a simulated one, the most beautiful one, even the joints are very flexible, so you can release your motherhood, are you happy?

    Who would have thought that this person would not even look at the doll, and put it directly into the cabinet to turn it into ashes.

    Zhuge Fanchi understood, it's still no joke for a baby.

    I didn't expect to see this doll see the light of day again today.

    Zhuge Fanchi congratulated Xiaoyan in his heart for finally escaping Hua Luojiao's clutches.

    Unexpectedly, Hua Luojiao glanced at her proudly: "Xiaoyan is busy with work, so I won't bother her. I will use this doll as a stand-in to design a few sets of outfits, and I will use this template to make it larger for Xiaoyan to use later." Zhuge Fanchi

    listened Wan Fu forehead: "You are really free."

    Just like this two people hurt each other for a while, then Chu Yunchen called.

    Zhuge Fanchi picked up the phone: "Yunchen, what's the matter?"

    It wasn't that Zhuge Fanchi was mean and indifferent to his own son, it was because this child kept calling since he knew she was leaving the mountain, and wanted to talk to him when he had nothing to say. Talk to her as if you haven't been weaned.

    Obviously they are all married.

    Zhuge Fanchi was usually used to a cold life, but now he was terribly annoyed by him every day, so he refused to visit him, saying that if he wanted Yafan, he could take him out.

    But Chu Yunchen still keeps calling every day.

    As it is now, this is the eighth call since seven in the morning.

    Over there, Chu Yunchen was not at all moved by his mother's indifference, and his tone was still smiling and gentle.

    "Mom, I have always felt that you are the most powerful mother in the world."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "???"

    Chu Yunchen: "I finally understand the pain of my father. With the same temperament as my aunt, my father must not even be able to sleep at night."