Seventy

Z country bans guns, Jihua is not a military hospital. Usually, even in the department, they will hardly encounter cases related to gunshot wounds. The melon-eating masses in the department are full of palpitations. After a whole day, they did not reduce their interest in talking about the life-and-death crisis between Zhang Cheng and Shen Fangyu.

Jiang Xu had an operation and didn't listen to their comments. He almost went straight to the hotel without any delay.

But when he arrived at the hotel, the front desk clerk led him to open the door of the conference room, and he found that Shen Fangyu was not there.

"Didn't you pick him up?" Jiang Xu asked.

He was a little worried that the information he gave was not clear enough and the driver didn't recognize it.

"Our driver said that he received it..." The front desk stopped saying: "Your friend is very eye-catching... It's hard to recognize."

He is tall and long-legged, wearing a pair of extremely personalized broken green wide-legged trousers, but his upper body is wrapped in a slim white shirt. The tie is loose and loose, as if he had just returned from the battlefield, but his temperament is very good, and he really propped up this set of nondescriptive clothes.

In fact, Shen Fangyu didn't want to dress like this, but he was really embarrassed to borrow money from the red-haired uncle.

In the vast sea of people, the driver saw the man at a glance. After seeing him carrying a yellow suitcase, he stepped forward and asked for a joint code: "Jiang Xu?"

The opposite side quickly reacted, "Do you know Jiang Xu?"

The driver told Shen Fangyu Jiang Xu's explanation satisfactorily, but Shen Fangyu paused and did not get on his car.

After listening to the overview of the front desk girl, Jiang Xu's voice was a little low: "You mentioned me to him, but he still left?"

The receptionist looked at him and seemed to be not very good, and quickly added, "But Mr. Shen asked our driver for the specific address. He said that he had something to do and would be there soon."

"You can sit down a little." She poured a cup of tea for Jiang Xu and handed a remote control to Jiang Xu. "This is the conference room design we arranged for you. The instructions are placed on the conference table. The projector has been opened for you. If you have any questions, you can call the front desk at any time."

Jiang Xu looked down at the remote control in his hand and suddenly said, "Can you have an extra bed in your conference room?"

The front desk was stunned when he heard such a request for the first time, "Add an extra bed?"

Jiang Xu's eyes fell on the open space next to the conference table. "The marching bed is also OK."

Although the front desk was surprised, he quickly reacted and explained, "We have a 90cm spare folding bed. Do you think it's okay?"

"Yes."

The front desk quickly arranged for someone to put a folding bed in Jiang Xu's position. The pure white sheets were laid and folded. At first glance, it looked like the hospital's examination room.

Hearing the person who came to make the bed leave, Jiang Xu turned on the air conditioner, sat down at the conference table, opened the instructions for the layout of the venue, and quietly took a sip of the tea on the table.

I don't know why the lights in the conference room are a little dark and drowsy, which makes people feel sad. Even the dark curtain cloth is particularly dull, so thick that even the wind can't blow its corners.