Twenty five

"Shen Fangyu," Jiang Xu introduced to Yu Xin: "A colleague in an office."

"Hello, Yu Xin." Yu Xinluo stretched out her hand generously and said with a polite smile, "I'm Jiang Xu's blind date, but I haven't developed into a girlfriend yet."

Shen Fangyu said "Oh", and he didn't know if it was Yu Xin's illusion. It seemed that after she finished speaking, the sharpness of the man in front of her faded, as if she was relieved.

"That's good," Shen Fangyu smiled when he shook hands with her. With a little joking ruffian, he said mercilessly, "Jiang Xu's clean-like face is cold--" Because of some enthusiastic memories, Shen Fangyu swallowed the last adjective without a trace, and continued without changing his face and heartbeat: "It's not worthy. You."

Yu Xin: "..."

Yu Xin saw such a colleague who dismantled the stage for the first time. Just now, Yu Sang Nabo praised Jiang Xu's hard work and never mess with flowers. However, to Yu Xin's surprise, Jiang Xu actually tolerated Shen Fangyu's words of him, and the next second, Shen Fangyu directly put his hand on Jiang Xu's shoulder and put him in his arms. It's buckled.

Yu Xin's mobile phone fell on the table.

In the parking lot of Jihua Hospital Affiliated to A Medical University, Yu Xin touched the mobile phone she picked up and called her best friend excitedly, "I saw that doctor. He was really handsome, and he also sent me a parking card!"

"Really?" Girlfriend: "Then why don't you rush?"

"No, no, no," Yu Xin looked particularly excited. "I think he seems to be gay... Such a handsome man actually said that he had never had a girlfriend, and he also said that he couldn't fall in love for some personal reasons, and he didn't dare to tell his parents. Listen, if it's not a little tricky, I don't believe it? The most outrageous thing is that after dinner, a general suddenly ran over like declaring sovereignty. Did you make it?"

"Damn it! Sure enough, handsome men these days either have a girlfriend or gay. Do you have any photos!"

Yu Xin quickly sent a photo. Jiang Xu originally wanted to send her downstairs. She insisted on leaving by herself. Finally, after parting ways, she quietly took a picture of Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu's back at the elevator entrance.

"And let me tell you, after I left, the general called the doctor to the window sill, like Yazi, who looked very exciting to ask for the blame!"

His best friend smiled maliciously and said, "He's anxious!" With that, he clicked on the photo. The two men standing tall and jade stood by the window sill. One leaned against the window sill, with a little helplessness on his face. The other held his elbows with his hands and his back to the camera, he could not see his expression, but he could feel a little oppression.

Shen Fangyu looked at the person in front of him with good eyes and said quietly, "Is the love lunch delicious?"

Jiang Xu glanced at him.

"I was very happy just now, but now I don't open my mouth?"

Jiang Xu pressed the bridge of his nose, let go of his hand and looked at Shen Fangyu, "What are you doing?"

"So you are in a hurry to go to M country for surgery for a blind date?" Shen Fangyu smiled, but his tone was not kind. "I underestimated you, Jiang Xu." He paused and gritted his teeth imperceptibly with his voice. "Do you want to get married like this?"

"What's your attitude?" Jiang Xu's eyes suddenly cooled down, "Buncing forced confessions?"

"Do I still need torture to extract a confession?" Shen Fangyu tightened his jaw and said, "They have come here to look for you. It's developing very fast, Jiang Xu."