Sixteen

Although Jiang Xu pushed the antidote in advance before the blood test results came out, he felt that it might be too late.

Two minutes later, the patient's blood oxygen saturation suddenly began to decline sharply. The emergency nurse looked at Jiang Xu nervously. However, before she had time to wait for Jiang Xu to react, Chen Qi suddenly said, "Mr. Jiang, the baseline of fetal heart rate is accelerated with a decrease in variation!"

It is very likely that the fetus has developed symptoms of intramevital distress.

Liu Ran's face was shocked, "How come?"

Jiang Xu took a look at him and said, "Mida Yulun calms the Gaveku bromide muscle loose."

Shen Fangyu tacitly said, "Prepare for tracheal intubation."

The door was suddenly pushed open. The nurse came in with the test sheet and handed it to the nearest Liu Ran. At the same time, she reported to Jiang Xu: "The cholinesterase activity has dropped below the normal value, and the concentration of organophosphorus pesticide is 135ng/ml."

It is indeed organophosphorus pesticide poisoning!

Liu Ran, who finished his stomach filling, took the blood test sheet in disbelief and looked at it over and over again several times, "How come?" He handed the test sheet to Jiang Xu with a shocked face. In addition to being incredible, there was also a little subtle worship in his eyes. "How did you know?"

"I don't have time to teach you now," Jiang Xu said, "The patient's symptoms are not obvious. It should be that the dosage is not high." He took the second test sheet sent by the nurse and slowly looked down.

After pouring the stomach and injecting the antidote, Zhang Yun's indicators are still not ideal.

"The treatment is lagging behind." Although the amount of pesticides is small, it has entered the blood circulation. Because of the previous delay, both gastric irrigation and intravenous atropine seem to be late.

"What did the family say?" Jiang Xu asked the nurse.

"I still insist that the patient has not taken pesticides."

"I see." Jiang Xu promised faintly, and there was no look on his face.

He looked at Zhang Yun's blood oxygen saturation on the detector, but the last thing he expected to see still appeared.

The tracheal intubation did not save the mother's precarious oxygen content. Shen Fangyu sighed, "Contact the ICU to prepare for blood perfusion. I can only pray that the fetal heart rate can come back."

After thirty-seven weeks, even if it is full-term labor, it can meet the conditions of full-term production. No one wants the child to be born prematurely now.

If there is no problem with the fetal heart rate, as long as the child persists in the mother's stomach for another week, the physical condition will be much better after birth.

However, I don't know if it was because Dr. Shen's mouth was light, almost at the moment he finished speaking, Xiao Chen exclaimed, "The baseline of fetal heart rate is 150 times per minute, and the mutation is extremely poor!"

Jiang Xu looked at Shen Fangyu helplessly, who argued with a gloomy face and said, "I'm really not a crow's mouth."

However, as soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly remembered that when he was eating fried skewers tonight, he was still talking about whether he didn't like it or because he made him pregnant...

"After the operation, I will go to practice closed-mouth meditation." Dr. Shen took the lead in the assurance.

Jiang Xu knew that there was no other choice for fetal heart rate monitoring.