Sixty three

The night is long.

After Shen Fangyu's insomnia, Jiang Xu finally lost sleep.

The two got up in the morning and gathered in the bathroom. They saw the same dark circles in each other's eyes.

"You..." Shen Fangyu had nothing to say, "Did you sleep well last night?"

"It's good." Jiang Xu took a look at the toothpaste and the tooth cup full of water that Shen Fangyu squeezed for him on the washstand, and he couldn't see anything in his eyes.

"After breakfast, don't drive. I'll take you to work." Shen Fangyu held his elbow and leaned against the door to watch him brush his teeth through the reflection of the mirror.

"No."

"Anyway, we drove a car by one before, and we took the same route. There is no need to drive two cars. It's very fuel-consuming," Shen Fangyu said, and then pulled the tiger skin as a big flag. He said grandly, "Isn't the country advocating energy conservation and environmental protection now?"

Jiang Xu spit out the toothpaste bubbles and rinsed his mouth.

Shen Fangyu glanced at Jiang Xu's abdomen again, "The child is getting heavier and heavier, and you are very tired of driving."

Jiang Xu looked up at Shen Fangyu in the mirror when he heard the words.

There were still water marks on his lips. Jiang Xu could almost see it at a glance. Shen Fangyu's eyes brushed his lips and separated at the touch.

Jiang Xu squeezed his lips and dried his lips with a tissue without changing his face. When he sat at the table, his heart was still a little hot.

"I bought the pan-fried food you like." Shen Fangyu said, "The milk is also mixed with honey. Would you like to try it?"

Jiang Xu picked up a dipped in chili sauce and ate it, but he felt that his tongue seemed to be ignorant and could not feel any spicy.

After a while, he said to Shen Fangyu, "Thank you."

Shen Fangyu was stunned, and then helped him pick one up, "You and I don't have to be so polite."

Jiang Xu shook his head and put down his chopsticks.

"That's all for it?" Shen Fangyu asked.

Jiang Xu took a look at the golden fried food on the edge, "I'm not hungry."

"Okay..." Shen Fangyu said, "I went to the supermarket yesterday to buy some biscuits and bread. I'll take them to the office later. If you're hungry, eat some."

He helped Jiang Xu clean up the finished bowls and chopsticks, and turned the car key in his hand. "Let's go."

Finally, Jiang Xu took Shen Fangyu's car to the hospital.

The presumptuous and abrupt kiss last night was like an unspeakable taboo. None of them mentioned it again, but the subtle and unspeakable atmosphere enveloped the two of them, with a little indescribable confusion.

Jiang Xu's mind was in a mess. He thought about it all night, but he didn't think about it clearly. Instead, he felt that his thoughts were even more confused.

He vaguely felt that there was some kind of expectation and impulse in his heart, but that emotion seemed to be locked in the night, and there were countless obstacles around him.

He sighed and forced himself to calm down and walked to the operating room.

Fortunately, Shen Fangyu is going to the outpatient clinic today. Jiang Xu has been busy in the operating room until five o'clock and didn't meet him.