Sixty two

Finally, Jiang Xu pushed Shen Fangyu away first.

The traces of emotion still remain on the faces of the two people, and the village head of the novice village is still playing music to show his sense of existence.

He stiffened his neck and looked at Shen Fangyu. Obviously, the latter was also a little hot-blooded, and his whole face was red even his neck.

"You..." Jiang Xu gasped a little when he spoke. "What are you doing?"

Shen Fangyu's brain was blank. In the face of Jiang Xu's questioning, he seemed to wake up for a short time, but obviously he had not fully recovered.

"I'm sorry, Jiang Xu..." His mind was in a mess, and he instinctively wanted to find a reasonable reason for his unreasonable behavior. However, the brain of the downtime obviously lost this function. Finally, he said dryly:

"If I say that you have something on your mouth, I want to wipe it for you, do you believe it?"

Jiang Xu: "..."

Silence spread in the closed space, and Jiang Xu suddenly felt a little out of breath. He threw the tablet on his leg aside, hurriedly stood up, and said, "I'm going to the bathroom", and then fled without looking back.

He stood in front of the washstand and patted his face crazily with cold water, but he did not restrain his heartbeat at all.

After defeating the village head, his heart beat a little fast. After Shen Fangyu kissed him, he seemed to have turned on three more motors, and he was about to jump out of his throat, as if his chest was pounded.

Of course, Jiang Xu will not believe Shen Fangyu's words.

Just because he hasn't been in love doesn't mean that he doesn't know what kissing means between two people. Besides, it's still such a lingering and long kiss.

Shen Fangyu didn't drink. He was sober.

Shen Fangyu likes him.

He reacted almost decisively.

His thoughts were in a mess. He leaned against the cold wall, but felt that he was burning a fire in his heart and could not calm down at all.

He couldn't figure out what he was thinking. He just instinctively felt that he seemed to be happy.

That kind of happiness doesn't seem to be just because the former sworn sworn one would like him. There seems to be something else in it.

His heart was burning, his lips were slightly numb, and all the neurons in his brain seemed to strike at the same time, leaving only a messy pool of paste.

Jiang Xu instinctively wanted to find an emotional breakthrough. He took out his mobile phone and dialed Tang Ke a phone. When he opened his mouth, he found that his words were hot, and the temperature was about to explode.

"Tang Ke..." He said hesitantly, "There is someone who likes me."

Tang Ke was confused by his rash phone call, "Ha?"

"It's a man." Jiang Xu added another sentence.

"Then you refuse," Tang Ke said indifferently, "There were many boys who confessed to you when you were studying. Didn't you all refuse very slily? Why do you still need to call me?"

Jiang Xu took a deep breath and realized that he might not be able to communicate with Tang Ke. When he was about to hang up the phone, Tang Ke finally realized.

"Isn't it?" Tang Ke said, "It's over if you refuse according to your previous emotionally vigorous style. Are you actually calling me now? Are you struggling with Jiang Xu? Damn it," he suddenly sat up from the bed. "Fairy, are you going down to earth?"