Twenty six

Outpatient building, obstetrics and gynecology.

Jiang Xu changed into a clean white coat, with meticulous cuffs, a cold stethoscope hanging around his neck, and a blue and white position on his coat pocket.

Compared with Shen Fangyu just now, Jiang Xu's temperament is much milder.

He took a sip of tea, pushed the cold-colored half-frame glasses, roughly scanned the registered number, and pressed the number to start calling.

The first few cases were reviewed in the morning. It is estimated that they came directly after getting the examination results. The first non-examination patient was a woman in her forties.

She came in and stood in front of Jiang Xu, squerasing her hair, looking a little embarrassed.

"sit." Jiang Xu said.

"Oh...oh, okay." The woman sat down holding the chair.

Jiang Xu looked at the name displayed on the computer screen and confirmed with the person, "Ruan Xiufang?"

The woman nodded, "I am." She looks a little embarrassed.

"What's wrong with you?" Jiang Xu withdrew his eyes from the computer and looked at the woman in front of him.

"I...I..." Ruan Xiufang's lips swayed and didn't make it clear for a long time.

"Just say it directly. It's okay."

Jiang Xu encounters many such patients every time he goes to the hospital. Unlike other departments, many women are poisoned by feudal ideas and always have a natural sense of shame in gynecology, especially for older and uneducated women and teenage girls, who often talk about gynecology.

Shao Le took a look at Jiang Xu with a pen. He wore a mask, only showed a pair of eyes, and calmly waited for Ruan Xiufang to speak. There was no impatience or aggression in his eyes behind the lens. It was a listening look, which gave people a feeling of wanting to believe him for no reason.

Jiang Xu, who faced the patient, was very different from Jiang Xu, who faced the student. This was felt from the first time Shao Le followed him to the doctor.

At that time, Jiang Xu told her that patients' psychology was often very fragile, especially many patients who came to see gynecology, and they were very brave to come here.

They are not students. You don't need to teach her anything strictly. The only thing you need to do is to spare no effort to help her.

Sure enough, Ruan Xiufang hesitated for a while, stared down at the desk, and began to whisper, "It's every time... it hurts to have sex with my man. I don't know what's going on." She looked very painful. "I don't want to sleep with him, so he loses his temper with me."

"How long has it been?" Jiang Xu bowed his head and began to write medical records.

Ruan Xiufang rubbed her hands, "It's been two or three months."

"Do you bleed after having sex?"

Ruan Xiufang was surprised and said, "Doctor, how do you know?" It was probably a conversation, and the words behind her were much smoother. She said, "And my one is irregular, and I don't know if it's because I'm going to have menopause."

"Have you ever had a history of HPV infection?" Jiang Xu asked.

"Yes, but it was more than ten years ago. The doctor said it was because of poor immunity," Ruan Xiufang's head was getting lower and lower, as if she was going to be buried in her clothes. Is it for this reason? But at that time, the doctor said it was cured. She looks very puzzled.