Wed. & Thurs. (2)

"Pfft- Go Juli!" Chika started laughing, raising his fist in the air as support. A few of the other brothers started laughing too.

"Sorry," Ema pulled back Juli and sent a short glare to Chika.

While Ema was pulling her sleeves down, Chika was holding onto one of the yellow pillows and drifted off into space, staring at the black screen of the TV. That is, until the voice of Masaomi broke his non-existent thought process, "Is this room too cold for you?"

"Oh, no, I'm fine," Ema said, stopping her movements to keep warm. Chika silently leaned towards her to give some of his warmth to her. The brunette girl smiled and leaned into him too.

"In fact, it's almost stuffy, right? With so many of us gathered here, I'm surprised no shirts have been removed," Kaname - the weird blonde man from earlier - smirked, leaning closer to the two who sat together.

"Oh, no. And I'm sorry about what Juli did earlier," Ema said worriedly to Kaname.

"I'm not," Chika mumbled, holding the pillow closer to his chest with a frown.

"Chika," Ema sighed, shaking her head.

"Ema," Chika said back in the same tone, snickering when he saw her unimpressed face. They have probably spent too much time together in the past few years.

"It's all good," Kaname stole back their attention, "He's my darling little sis' and brother's pet afterall. I'll be doting on him, too."

"I wouldn't call Juli my pet," Chika glanced at the grey squirrel with a blank look. Then he grinned and sent the squirrel a thumbs up, "But good job, Juli. You protected Em- Ah!"

Sending a silent yet swift elbow to Chika's side, Ema bowed her head, "I'm so sorry."

"Are you surprised to suddenly have so many brothers?" Masaomi asked, smiling at the two kids.

"Yes, we were told about all of you but it's still a little..." Ema trailed off, rubbing her neck nervously. Though Chika was still rubbing his side, he snuck a peek at Masaomi and felt his ears tinge a little again. Masaomi and Ukyo are the only truly good looking guys that Chika's seen so far. Everyone else felt a little "lukewarm" in the terms of one of his online friends, @Renge_Hst_Clb.

"I'm happy that I have a big sis now!" Wataru cheered, leaning over to hold Ema's arm - the left side of Ema since Chika was leaning on the right side. "Hey, I'll show you a huge bunny, so come to my room!"

"What am I to you, Wataru? Chopped liver?" Chika leaned his head forward to look at the younger boy.

"No," Wataru giggled, shaking his head, "I'll show you too, Chika. Do you like stuffed animals because I have a ton!"

"Stuffed animals? Chika has thousands," Ema covered her mouth to stop her soft laughter. Her voice is so quiet that had Chika not been next to her, he wouldn't have heard it.

"Hey, I've gotten rid of many ever since we got into high school," Chika grumbled, pinching Ema's weenus.

Masaomi pulled Wataru back gently, "Wataru, you can do that later."

Looking at Masaomi's kind smile, Wataru reluctantly let go of Ema's arm, "Okay..."

"There are still two others who live elsewhere and two more who aren't here because of work. And one of those is this guy," Kaname reached down to grab the TV remote, turning on the TV and changing the channel.

A recording of a concert was showing on TV. Ema smiled and softly poked Chika's arm, "Hey, when was your last one?"

"Shh, not here," Chika mischievously smiled back, putting his index finger to his lips. He wanted to see how long it would take for Ema's new siblings to realize it.