Wednesday

Wednesday

Practice finished a little past midnight and both Fuuto and Chika decided to stay in City Y. Both had told someone else that they wouldn't be going back for the night. Granted, it was originally Fuuto who decided to stay and he and Ebina combined convinced Chika to stay rather than grabbing a late night cab.

So, that is how Chika and Fuuto ended up in this situation.

Two rooms, two beds, and one living room couch. It is vacation season so the rest of the rooms excluding this one were booked. With Ebina being the only woman of the group, she got one of the rooms while Fuuto's manager got the couch. Therefore, two idols and almost-siblings (yet legally and not by blood siblings) were forced to share a room, and consequently, a bed.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor," Fuuto said after they stared at the bed in silence for a few moments.

"Then... Choose a side," Chika rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Right," Fuuto nodded but didn't move.

"Okay, then I'll go with the left," Chika nodded too.

"Who says I didn't want the left side?" Fuuto turned to the taller boy, his eyebrows furrowing, "Didn't you just ask me to choose a side?"

"You just did though. You said 'right'," Chika turned to the shorter boy.

"No, I was letting you know I got the assignment," Fuuto frowned.

"Then, do I need to teach you a lesson?" Chika responded back sassily before they both froze, realizing how wrong that sentence sounded, "Nevermind- Just use the right side."

"R-Right," Fuuto blushed, walking away to plug in his phone charger.

"I'm going to use the restroom," Chika said, going into the restroom before Fuuto could say anything back. He didn't even see how Fuuto's eyes watched him before Chika disappeared into the restroom.

Inside the bathroom, Chika breathed a sigh of relief. Normally, he wouldn't be so flustered, especially around someone as agitating as Fuuto. However, he knew Fuuto liked him and that they got along nicely despite their arguments. Fuuto annoyed the shit out of him but Chika did that to Fuuto too and the two still manage to talk about the strangest topics like life-long buddies.

Feeling ticked off from his new consciousness of Fuuto, Chika glared at his slightly blushing image in the mirror and grumbled to himself, "It's just one night of suffering with a hormonal teenager. You're older... This will be fine..."

While Chika was grumbling to himself, he suddenly felt something change. Glaring at the change, Chika flipped off his body, "Once again, not the time, junior."

Meanwhile, as soon as Chika entered the bathroom, Fuuto grabbed his phone and started searching: How to get my crush to like me?

He had accepted the fact that he liked Chika and the feeling he gets around the dark blue haired boy. From the smallest things to when they fight, Fuuto still likes Chika.

The responses varied but these were the main pieces.

→ Put yourself out there

→ Make subtle gestures

→ Spend time with them

→ Listen

→ Make eye contact

→ Don't be afraid to confess your feelings

"Make gestures? Like fingers through a hole? Does it mean that?" Fuuto muttered to himself as he wondered what they meant by 'make subtle gestures'. Moving on, Fuuto saw two things he had yet to do: Put yourself out there and don't be afraid to confess your feelings.