Anakin Skywalker is Alive

This chapter is dedicated to my older sister, who died suddenly on February 22, 2023.

My big sister used to read this fan fiction when I uploaded it... My only regret is that I did not finish this chapter to show it off to you 😔 I am very sorry for that.

I love you so much.

May you rest in peace, BunBun 💜
-

The poll is now closed.

For slot one (reaction to Anakin's survival and for what he had done), over 1,538 (93.3%) of the readers have voted that the Jedi Council will do anything in their power to prevent this [Anakin's fall from grace/the future] and provide therapy to Anakin. As well as taking time away from the battlefield—etc.

For slot two (for the ending) over 1,101 of the readers voted that the Jedi had failed to prevent the future from happening due to Palpatine finding out what the Jedi was planning. Palpatine called out Order 66 early (though it happened differently) and started the Second Jedi-Sith War (The Clone Wars is no longer a war about planets separating from the Republic and forming their government—it is a war against the Jedi and the Sith). The only difference was that Anakin had never fallen. This change caused the Chosen One to fill the prophecy to destroy the Sith without having the Chosen One fall from grace.

The ending will be an exciting plot twist! 

What do you think?

For me,

I suppose Lilah (the woman who summoned them here) will not be happy due to this failure. 

I wonder if she will be trapped in the past as a result due to the future keep changing, or the last Force Timekeeper will go extinct (since her kind was purged in the First Jedi-Sith War due to their unique Force ability to see the past and the future).

-

STARPORT ANNOUNCER: All incoming and outgoing travel is canceled.

STARPORT ANNOUNCER: Have identification ready for scanning.

"This won't be easy for Master Kenobi and Leia to get out of that planet without getting caught by the Empire," Plo said worriedly.

"I am sure that he will get out unsheathed," Anakin said confidently. He has faith in his Master.

STORMTROOPER: Team five check-in.

FIFTH BROTHER: Team five.

LEIA: Who are they?

BEN: Inquisitors. Many were Jedi who turned to the dark side.

Yoda frowned. Just how many Jedi did he lose?

BEN: Now, they hunt their own kind.

LEIA: And this is all for you?

"He is Obi-Wan Kenobi, after all," Mace mused, thinking back to the battles Master Kenobi had participated in the Clone Wars. "An excellent Jedi Master."

Obi-Wan looked caught off guard at Mace's unexpected comment.

LEIA: Who are you?

Anakin grinned cheekily, "your grandfather."

"I am not that old," Obi-Wan scolded before he blinked as he realized what Anakin was saying. "Grandfather?"

"You are my master," Anakin said quickly as if it explained everything. Anakin turned his head away from Obi-Wan's bewildered gaze. Oh Force, he finally admits it.