The Return of the Jedi Master

I just realized I have been spelling Shaaki Ti (it is actually Shaak Ti) wrong. lol Well, I'm too lazy to go back and fix it (forgive me lol).

Also thank you so much for the comments!! The reviews are my motivation!!! :DDD <33
-
(The scene changed again where BEN is at work again)

(The whistle blows to alert the workers that the job is over for the day)

(BEN was doing his typical daily routine where he put the meat on the napkin and folded it to tuck it into his apron)

(BEN is on the train to ride back to ANCHORHEAD)

(The scene changed again where the crowd was gasping at NARI, and BEN stared at the now-deceased Jedi. He heard a man sobbing among the mass)

"No..." Obi-Wan whispered, horrified. He had sent a young Jedi to his death.

The Jedi Council grimaced at the gruesome sight of now-deceased Jedi. They couldn't say anything other than paying their silent respect to a fallen Jedi.

(The scene changed again where BEN was on his eopie and arriving his home)

(BEN went to check the vaporator droid, and it buzzed red)

"Oh no..."

(BEN looks up immediately, knowing that someone went inside without his permission)

(BEN walked up to the hooded man carefully, but the hooded man took off the hood, revealing BAIL ORGANA)

"Bail!" Padme said, relieved that Bail didn't take Obi-Wan's no for an answer. There is a high chance that Bail could manage to convince him.

BAIL: She's headed for Daiyu.

"Daiyu?!" Anakin cried. Daiyu is one of the worst planets to be on. He had overheard all types of intergalactic spice dealing, one of the large cores for bounty hunters and easy to disappear. "She can't go there!"

BEN: You should not have come.

Anakin glared at the screen.

BAIL: (IGNORES HIM) They hid their signature behind a freight transport.

BAIL: The ship is on its way there now.

Anakin groaned anxiously for his daughter.

BEN: I can't.

"Obi-Wan!" Anakin said, frustrated.

BAIL: She's my daughter, Obi-Wan.

BEN: I told you...I'm not the man you remember.

Satine shook her head, not believing him, "Ben..." Who knew that killing his former padawan would shatter his spirit? Into a form of a shell than a man he once was.

BAIL: You're going to have to be.

BEN: I can't leave the boy.

"Owen can protect him," Anakin said. "Don't underestimate the power of a Tatooine native farmer."

BAIL: This isn't about the boy, and you know it!

BAIL: You've made mistakes. We all did.

BAIL: It's the past.

BAIL: Move on. Be done with it.

Obi-Wan grimaced. It is not entirely easy to forget the past. Especially in his early padawan years when he was involved in a civil war on a planet called Melida/Daan. He was a general at thirteen and a general again at thirty-five.

Watching the Jedi Master's FutureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara