Ten Years Later

The screen changed and then showed the planet Tatooine. At the bottom of the screen. There is a line saying: "10 YEARS LATER".

"Why in the Force Tatooine is here?!" Anakin complained, annoyed. Tatooine is the worst planet to spend his life on. Anakin would rather live in Mustafar than live in Tatooine. Anakin despite sand with a burning passion. It's coarse, rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

"Ten years?" Obi-Wan interrupted Anakin's inner monologue about Tatooine. "What happened to the younglings after the Clones attacked the Jedi Temple?"

"Hmm, revealed soon, the truth will be," Yoda spoke with composure.

And then the scene changed where everyone is in the market area chattering around until an enigma spacecraft appeared and then landed.

"What kind of spaceship is that?" Anakin asked, perplexed. He had never seen a ship like that in the market. Perhaps a new one in the future?

Three Inquisitors appeared and then walked out of the ship.

"Rakesh?" Yoda questioned, shell-shocked by the appearance of his old friend, who's a Jedi Temple Guard at the moment.

Everyone felt confused by the appearance of the Jedi Temple Guard but then gasped at the sighting of the familiar golden eyes---the eyes of the Sith.

"How can a Jedi Temple Guard turn?" Plo asked, horrified. A Jedi Temple Guard would not ever turn against the code; that they have sworn at birth. "It is impossible!"

Obi-Wan grew worried for the future. What happened to the future that caused a Jedi Temple Guard to turn?

(Three Inquisitors walk into the saloon, and the owner comes out to confront the GRAND INQUISITOR)

GRAND INQUISITOR: (CLEARS HIS THROAT) You know who we are.

OWNER: Inquisitors.

"Inquisitors?" Mace repeated. He had never heard such a thing from the Sith.

Yoda's ears flattened once more to show his horror. "I fear this future is not what I foresee... Inquisitors, the in the hands of the Sith future might be," he spoke, recalling that Chancellor Palpatine got revealed as a Sith Lord, and the Jedi Temple Guard's eyes were yellow as a Sith.

"Darth Sidious..." Obi-Wan mutters out.

GRAND INQUISITOR: You know what we do?

OWNER: You hunt Jedi.

"Hunt Jedi?" Kit exclaimed. Shouldn't be the other way around? As far as Kit knows, the Jedi Order couldn't fall by Clones. That's impossible.

The Jedi Council looked quite troubled by this news. An Inquisitors hunt Jedi? What happened to the rest of the Jedi? Couldn't they stop this from happening?

GRAND INQUISITOR: (GLANCING AROUND) In actuality, I would say the Jedi hunt themselves.

"So, the inquisitors were once a Jedi?" Shaaki asked, shocked. "How?"

Obi-Wan felt uneasy learning this news. A Jedi who turned into the dark side of the Force. How many were lost in the darkness?

GRAND INQUISITOR: Do you know the key to hunting a Jedi, friend?

GRAND INQUISITOR: It is patience.

GRAND INQUISITOR: (WALKING AROUND) Jedi cannot help what they are.

A couple of members of the Council looked offended by this comment. What did he mean by cannot help what they were?

GRAND INQUISITOR: Their compassion leaves a trail.

GRAND INQUISITOR: For example, in our line of work, rumors run rampant. Here's one I heard just recently. It involves a Jedi hiding right here in your lovely saloon. Let's say ours is a wanderer. Maybe he's looking for people like him. Comes across this establishment.

GRAND INQUISITOR: Nice place. And then he sees you. A man in need. Perhaps the locals are stealing from you.

(The OWNER clenched his fists)

GRAND INQUISITOR: Threatening you. So, what is the Jedi to do? Help you and risk exposure? Or move on? Now, if he were smart, he'd keep moving, but the Jedi Code is like an itch.

Anakin mutters out a curse. Of course, the Jedi Code will get this unidentified Jedi caught.

GRAND INQUISITOR: He cannot help it. So, he steps in and saves your saloon. You offer him a place to hide. Freshwater, shade from the suns, but the stories they begin, and they travel quickly.

"Oh no..."

GRAND INQUISITOR: His compassion has been his undoing.

The Jedi Council looked upset upon hearing this, "there is nothing wrong with being compassionate toward others in a time of need." Shaaki points out.

Anakin scoffed mentally. The Jedi Order had lost their ways and broke what they stood for. Justice and peace.

(REVA saw a knife and then threw it at the OWNER, but a knife froze. REVA smiles and then sees unidentified Jedi holding his hands up)

"Kriff."

REVA: (POINTS) There.

(NARI jumped out of his chair and tried to flee the scene, but he was stopped by REVA.)

GRAND INQUISITOR: Prepare him for interrogation.

NARI: You're wasting your time. You know that, right? You'll never find us all.

(REVA grew angry and then struck her lightsaber at NARI, but it got stopped by the GRAND INQUISITOR. NARI groans at the lightsaber burn and then uses the force to give him time to escape from his demise)

GRAND INQUISITOR: You are reckless.

REVA: Why chase after scraps?

GRAND INQUISITOR: Scraps are all we have left.

"No..." Obi-Wan whispered. Could this mean all the Jedi are almost extinct?

REVA: Then we should be hunting bigger prey.

GRAND INQUISITOR: He is not yours to find.

"He is what?" Anakin questioned, puzzled.

GRAND INQUISITOR: We are past this, Third Sister. I will not warn you again.

GRAND INQUISITOR: You will forget this fixation with Kenobi, or I will relieve you of your duties. Is that clear?

"Obi-Wan?" Anakin gaped and looked at his former master, who looked flabbergasted.

"Me?" Ah, kriff. Of course, it would be him. He is always unlucky when someone tries to find him and kill him.

REVA: Yes, Grand Inquisitor.

(GRAND INQUISITOR EXITS THE SCENE)

REVA: (SOFTLY) Consider him forgotten.

"I bet she wouldn't forget about him," Anakin snorts. "No one will ever forget him."

The scene changed again. The twin suns were blooming in the sky.