Princess Leia Organa

This chapter is short means: fewer reactions...But I promise you that the next chapter will be interesting...
-

(The scene changed to a planet named Alderaan and showed its capital)

"Alderaan," Padme said with a smile remembering a certain Alderaan Senator.

(A couple of maids were dressing up the UNIDENTIFIED GIRL)

"Did Breha and Bail adopt someone?" Padme questioned after recognizing right away the familiarity of the room. Without a single doubt at the first glance, it was Organas' home.

"Perhaps," Obi-Wan nodded, agreeing with a Nabooan senator. He knew that Bail had discussed with him about adopting a child after the Clone Wars ended.

Now, seeing this child might be the Organa's child, he genuinely assumed that the Clone Wars must've ended after the Jedi Temple got attacked by the Clones.

(Obi-Wan assumed because half of the Senate had planned to give the Clones honorable discharge after the Clone Wars ended, but then he saw the Clones still wearing their armor earlier in the Holocron, nine months from now)

(The door opens where BREHA OGRANA enters the scene)

"Breha!" Padme said happily. Seem like she was right after all. This girl is her daughter!

BREHA: We're going to be late

BREHA: Come on, let's hurry it along.

BREHA: How is she doing?

BREHA: (LOOKING AT THE MAIDS) She's ready?

(The maids nodded respectfully to the Queen)

BREHA: Great.

BREHA: (GIVES THE A TABLET TO UNIDENTIFIED MAN) Thank you.

BREHA: Remember, my sister's whole family is coming. We need their support. So, try not to make anyone cry.

Obi-Wan snorts, "That reminds me of you, Anakin," he muses as he strokes his beard thoughtfully, recalling when Anakin was younger. He intends to insult his peers with a hard blow that his peers end up leaving the room crying out for their crèche master.

Anakin only shrugged. They deserved that after insulting his mother.

BREHA: (HOLDING HANDS TO UNIDENTIFIED GIRL) There will be sweetmallows at the reception after.

BREHA: If you behave, I will let you...

(BREHA looked down at the UNIDENTIFIED GIRL's hand and then took off the hood)

UNIDENTIFIED GIRL: She insisted you will find it amusing, Your Highness.

Anakin snorted, clearly amused by this girl's clever plan.

However, Obi-Wan felt sympathy for Breha. From his personal experience with Anakin, who also had a terrible habit when he was young. It drove him crazy. He nearly had grey hairs in his late twenties.

(BREHA looked up at the maids, who bowed their heads as an apology)

(BREHA turns around and looks at the UNIDENTIFIED MAN)

BREHA: She's either in the cellar, in the kitchen...

BREHA: (SIGHS) ...Or in the woods.

"I say the woods," Anakin said, grinning ear to ear. "Being in the woods is a great way to explore and escape."

(The scene changed to the Alderaan's Forest)