Order 66

This takes place in 19 BBY, but only a few weeks before the Mandalorian Civil War started and Satine's death.

Also, I tried my best to keep the character the same if I fail to exceed your expectations, please let me know!
-

It has been three years into the Clone Wars, and Obi-Wan is exhausted. Mentally, emotionally, and physically.

At the moment, Obi-Wan and Anakin are currently resting at the Jedi Temple following a profound mission against the Separatists. The Council figured that they deserved a two-weeks rest before returning to the field. In the moment of war, they couldn't afford the renowned The Team returning to the battlefield without any proper rest and care.

And so, in the moment of rest, Anakin seems to take advantage of that and says that he wants to spend time with his "friend," and Obi-Wan hadn't seen him since then. Obi-Wan suspects that he is with Padme. Obi-Wan only hopes that Anakin knows what he is doing.

Meanwhile, Anakin is off with his so-called "friend" Obi-Wan, spending his time helping out the younglings alongside his great grandmaster and lazing off at the Archives.

"Taken a vast of interest in your adventure, the younglings had, Master Obi-Wan," Yoda told him at the Archives. Today, the younglings had gathered enough courage and begged him to tell his extraordinary tale as a young Padawan with his master.

Obi-Wan looked down at his great grandmaster with a soft fond smile.

"I suppose they did."

Before Obi-Wan said another word, a Jedi Master had barged into the Archives. It was Shaaki Ti. "Master Kenobi and Master Yoda," Shaaki Ti addressed their titles with respect. "You weren't answering your comms. So, I got sent here to tell you there is an emergency, and you all called to the Jedi Council meeting. Alongside Anakin Skywalker."

"Emergency?"

"Yes, Master Kenobi. Now let's go."

Obi-Wan got a bad feeling about this.
.
.
.

"The future?" Obi-Wan asked incredulously. "Masters, how can you be sure if this Holocron tells the future?"

"There is a letter that stated that the Holocron would open to show a future about a certain Jedi Master when all the Jedi Council assembled alongside a Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker. And learning its future will impact the Clone Wars and the future of the Jedi Order." Mace phrased the letter.

"Impact the Clone Wars, you say?" Obi-Wan questioned, intrigued. How does learning the future of a certain Jedi Master will impact the Clone Wars?

Mace nodded, "yes, Master Kenobi."

"How can you be sure if this mysterious letter states the truth?" Obi-Wan asked again. He wasn't so sure of trusting a letter that appeared from nowhere.

As soon as Obi-Wan asked the question, a brown-haired with a mall bangs hairstyle woman wearing a denim jumpsuit jumped out of the shadows with a witty smile on her youthful face. She was also wearing a black oversized round glasses. She appeared to look like she was in her early twenties. However, despite her youthful looks, her eyes look like they have seen horrible things that cause them to lose their twinkle.

The Jedi Council were startled by her appearance and instinctively grabbed their lightsabers, but their lightsabers were no longer there and were it usually kept. "What the...?!"

"Don't worry. The lightsabers will return after you finish what the letter stated!" The woman says.

"Who are you?!" Anakin demanded, growing angry that his lightsaber got taken from him without realizing it.