Runaway

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Uhhh, I was working on this on Tuesday, but then my laptop decided to say fuck you to me, and I LOST EVERYTHING and got to restart everything AGAIN (screams)

I truly hate my life ;->
-

(The scene changed to the group of bounty hunters playing a game until they received a notification about OBI-WAN KENOBI being on this planet)

"This won't end well," Ahsoka chuckled uneasily.

Obi-Wan only sighed heavily at his future self misfortunate.

(BEN came out of the shadow slowly, but then as he looked around his surroundings, he realized his wanted poster is everywhere to the public)

BEN: Come on.

(BEN took LEIA shopping to find clothes to disguise themselves from being discovered by bounty hunters)

BEN (PICK UP A GREEN CAPE): Here, put this on.

LEIA (GESTURING TO A BEAUTIFUL DRESS): Can I try this one instead?

"The dress is eye-catching, Leia," Padme said, amused at her future child. "I doubt Master Kenobi would want that."

"I won't," Obi-Wan said apologetically if it was different circumstances he would allow it.

BEN: Half the city is looking for you.

"One way to explain it," Ahsoka stated.

BEN: Put this on.

Ben (TO THE SELLER): A little green cape.

(LEIA saw gloves and then put them on)

BEN: You don't need those.

(LEIA is still putting them on anyway)

BEN (SIGH): And the gloves.

"Aw," Ahsoka giggles despite the situation. "First-time uncle and niece bonding!"

(BEN pays the seller)

BEN: Thank you.

(BEN walks to LEIA)

BEN: Now, if anyone asks, we're farmers from Tawl, and you're my daughter.

"Granddaughter," Anakin corrected.

Obi-Wan frowned, "I beg your pardon?"

Anakin shrugged innocently, "If you haven't noticed, you look a lot older for her to be her father." And you are a father to me.

Obi-Wan huffed, annoyed at the reminder of his age, "I look fine, thank you very much, Anakin."

LEIA (MUTTERS): Granddaughter, maybe.

Obi-Wan grumbled, "I am not that old. I am like forty-eight in ten years." I can see that the Skywalker trait has passed on.

BEN: What?

LEIA: Nothing.

(Scene changed again, where a bunch of bounty hunters received a notice about OBI-WAN KENOBI, and BEN and LEIA were strolling into the scene)

LEIA: Where are we?

BEN: Daiyu.

LEIA: This place is incredible.

"No, Leia, this place is terrible," Anakin said quickly.

LEIA: Do you smell that?

(LEIA tries to smell the food but she is held back by BEN)