Finding Leia

College is starting... life will get busy again. Hence slower updates, but I promise you that slower updates mean 2-3 chapters released in the same week!! :)

Also,

Commentary are my motivation!!! :D please comments on your thoughts about this! ^_^

-

(The scene changed where BEN was strolling into the market)

(BEN then stopped to look around as he scratched his beard to think)

(BEN then paused as he finally found the sewer that he wanted to find, and then he followed the alien from behind)

(The scene changed again, the holocron showed a laboratory (?))

(BEN was wearing a mask as he gradually walked into the laboratory)

(BEN then looked at the chemicals on the shelf with an idea forming in his mind)

"This is probably the only time when Padawan Beginner in Chemistry* lessons works," Ahsoka said seriously.

Anakin rolled his eyes.

(The chemical in the glass exploded; causing a GUARD to come over to check what was happening)

(BEN carefully walks past the GUARD to the door)

(As BEN walked out of the door, he pulled up his goggles and put down his mask)

LAB WORKER: Hey.

"Oh dear," Obi-Wan said.

Anakin groaned. His master got caught at the worst time possible.

(BEN pauses)

LAB WORKER: What are you doing back here?

BEN: Oh, I seem to have lost my way.

"And you think they will buy that?" Anakin said, raising his eyebrows.

LAB WORKER: (SCOFFS) Yeah. Well, get back to work.

"They did?" Anakin questioned in disbelief.

BEN: Right.

(BEN pulls out a reverse elbow strike at the human, but then the Zabrak intervened to punch him in the stomach and then on the face. BEN briefly touches his lip to feel the blood)

Satine winced at the violence, but Anakin and the others were surprised. Master Kenobi's fighting techniques seem to be rusty.

(BEN dodged the next punch, and then he judo flipped the Zabrak)

"Nice judo flip, Master Kenobi!" Ahsoka said.

"Thanks," Obi-Wan said.

(The human quickly checks the Zabrak to make sure that he is alright before attacking BEN)

(But then the human was quickly restrained by BEN)

BEN: Where's the girl?

"Now, I call that an aggressive negotiation," Anakin said cheekily.

(The whispers his answer to BEN's ear)

(The scene changed again where BEN is walking to the door where he will rescue LEIA)

(The door opened after he inserted the card)

BEN: Leia.

(BEN walked toward the chair)