Good Girl

Title: Good Girl
Author: Pinkgrandes

Plot: (7)/10
(Original; 9-10 Points)
(A Little Used; 7-8 Points)
(Seen it a Few Times Before; 5-6 Points)
(Getting Too Used; 3-4 Points)
(Tiresome; 0-2 Points)
The plot seemed a little cliche to me, to be honest. There wasn't many things to make it all that special but your writing helped to make it a bit more sophisticated. I will admit, however, that it did keep me interested and I would love to see another update soon.

Grammar: (3)/5
(0-3 Mistakes; 4-5 Points)
(4-6 Mistakes; 3-4 Points)
(7-10 Mistakes; 2-3 Points)
(10+ Mistakes; 0-2 Points)
Grammatical errors is based on how long the novel is
The grammatical mistakes I encountered when reading this novel were you would try and not have a contraction (ex. would've) and you put would of instead of would have. There was also the issue of you flipping from past tense to present. This can make the book confusing to understand and it is best to stick to one verb tense.

Characters: (11)/15
(Well Developed; 12-15 Points)
(Developed; 8-11 Points)
(Understood; 5-7 Points)
(Difficult to Understand; 3-4 Points)
(Confusing; 0-2 Points)
We understand Maddie's fears, her likes and dislikes, but what makes her special? Why is Maddie different from others her age? When your main character is special it helps the readers to better identify your books plot and purpose. The way you developed Maddie and others in the book was well done, but there is so much more you can do.

Layout: (4)/5
(Perfect; 5 Points)
(Good; 4 Points)
(Understood; 3 Points)
(Difficult to Understand; 2 Points)
(Confusing; 0-1 Points)
Layout in terms of correct paragraphs, dialogue, etc.
The layout was done correctly in this book, but you did have some paragraphs that you could have broken up to make them easier to read.

Descriptions: (8)/15 Points
(Extremely Well Described; 14-15 Points)
(Well Described; 11-13 Points)
(Understandable; 7-10 Points)
(Difficult to Imagine; 4-6 Points)
(Confusing; 0-3 Points)
Descriptions of Scenes
We understand the main point of each scene, but that's all we can understand. You do not give us any detail of what it smells like, the temperature of the scene, who surrounds the character(s). These may sound simple, but when they are applied the reader can recreate the scene in their heads as they read. When a writer can tap directly into the reader through their writing, you know you've got a good book.

Likability: (5)/5
(Dying to Read More; 5 Points)
(Wanting to Read More; 4 Points)
(Not On My Mind 24/7; 3 Points)
(Not My Favorite; 2 Points)
(Can't Read It; 0-1 Points)
I really liked this book and can tell it has a lot to offer the reader in terms of what the characters experience throughout the story.

Does This Book Have A Future: (5)/5
(Most Definitaly; 5 Points)
(I Think So; 4 Points)
(One Hit Wonder; 3 Points)
(I'm not Sure; 2 Points)
(No; 0-1 Points)

Comments: I enjoyed reading this book quite a lot because it tapped into the essence of all the characters very well. With that said, I think the readers would have an easier time identifying the purpose of your story if they could separate Maddie from others. We understand her point of view as well as all the others, but to make a book stand out you have to find special ways to relate the characters to the readers. To do this we must understand that every character has something special about them, so what is special about Maddie?

Total: (43)/60