The Darkness Comes

3rd person Pov:

The boy ran through the streets not looking back.

Everything around him had been consumed by darkness. But Hunter didn't stop running he didn't even dare look back at the monster behind him.

He could only hear the sound of heavy footsteps behind him as he felt his body stiffen with every movement.

Until finally he wasn't able to move one little bit.

He heard laughter behind him and turned his head slightly to see himself looking right back at him.

"You! I remember you your-" Hunter began but was immediately cut off from his sentence.

"So you do remember me" the being smirked pacing around him.

That's when Hunter realised that his body had been completely coated in ink. Preventing him from moving.

"And by the way. You can call me inner darkness" added the figure.

"Inner darkness" Hunter questioned.

"All will be revealed soon".

Dark tenticales rapped around him as a figure appeared from behind inner darkness.

The creature wore a mask with two horns petruding out of it. He had to menacing purple eyes with stone neckless on his neck. He wore a torn up cape.

"You can not escape it. The darkness will find and once it does you will come to us" the omega said.

"SO SAY THE BRINGERS OF DOOM"

Hunters Pov:

I abruptly woke up in my room shaking as I looked around to make sure it was only a dream.

I groaned at the time 7:30 am. I had to get out of bed or master Wu would kill me.

I pulled myself out of bed dressing out of pj's and into my ninja gi.

( Side note: the gi is a navy blue with purple detailing similar to Kai's and Lloyd's)

I walked into the kitchen. It had been really fun living with the ninja in the now rebuilt monastery of spinjitzu.

I grabbed a bowl before pouring a hand full of ceral. Just as I was about to open the fridge to get some milk Zane cane in walking over to me.

"Your presence is needed in the courtyard" he informed.

"Got it" I answered walking over to the courtyard with him.

"Hey guys! Where's Lloyd" I asked noticing he wasn't with us.

"Oh. He's went to see his father in kryptarian" responded Nya making me worried because the last time we saw him he wanted to kill us.

"So what did you guys wanted talk about" I wondered clearly wanting to get back to breakfast.

"We've gotten a letter from the commissioner" replied Cole.

Cole grabbed out a letter from his pocket and read out loud:

Dear ninja,

We request your presence at the docs by 8:00 am.

We have a gift instore for all of your hard work.

Sincerely the commissioner.

We all looked at other surprised until Cole broke the silence. "If we want to get there in time. We should head out now" he told us.

"A few of us should stay behind. You know just incase there's any danger" chuckled Jay nervously.

"Jay's right. Me Pixel Cole and Zane will go to the docs. While Jay Nya and Kai you stay here and look after the monastery with Wu" I responded.