The Quiet One

Hunters Pov:

After the crash the ninja all started to tidy up the the deck and trying fix the thrusters to get out of here before the sosn of garmadon found us.

They still didn't trust me so I just went down to the cabins to find anything that could help me heal the wound I had on my hand.

I found nothing but bandages so I just rapped them around my hand hoping they'd do the trick.

I headed up back up to the deck and found Kai and Jay were trying to fix one of the thrusters

"Do you guys need any help" I asked.

"You've already helped us enough" the fire ninja huffed.

I felt a bit hurt at his comment but I understood why he felt like that. But instead of leaving I just sat down on one of the railings, while those to tried to fix the left thrusters not knowing what else to do on this ship.

Cole suddenly appeared from behind me the baby strapped on his back asking "what do you think the babies name is, do you think he like a Cole Jr".

Jay pulled out a sword from the thruster, stopping what he was doing and barked "I think you should put the baby down, and help us out".

"Ok Zane give it another try" Jay  requested.

"Zane. Come in Zane" Kai tried to communicate using his ninjacom.

"Oh that's great, now the radios aren't working" Jay frowned as we all heard a roaring from deep within the jungle.

"What do you think was" Cole asked a bit spooked.

"Probably a cute little critter" Kai suggested.

"Or a big critter. A great big viscous critter with lots of teeth and claws and pinchers" Jay added.

"You can't tell of that from how it sounds" I commented butting in to this conversation.

"Oh ye. If you listen really carefully-"

The intercoms suddenly went of coursing a loud frequency making all of us to jump. Zane spoke up on the coms " did you guys say something".

"Heh. Heh. Any look reaching Lloyd" Kai wondered.

"Pixel and I have only been able to repair the short wave of com link. It appears we won't be able to find them until we get the bounty over these trees" Zane explained.

When I heard Zane say about Lloyd and Harumi I instantly froze. I had been lying to the ninja I knew who the quiet one and I could tell them.
But then I remembered what Harumi had said that she could always replace me just thinking about that gave me goosebumps.

"Ready to test the thrusters" Zane asked.

"Let's give it a go"

"Fire it up"

"Go for it"

I could here the sound of the thrusters starting up when an explosion occurred. The thruster began to smoke and shake violently nearly throwing the fire ninja of it.

"Abort! Abort! Shut it down. Shut it down"

The nidriod listened and turned off the thrusters and ran to see if everyone was fine. "That's it I had it" I turned to see Jay covered in ash as we all laughed.

"First we crash in who knows where surround by who knows what and now this" He ranted.

"Well at least Cole Jr fine so we can give the diapers to change" Cole turned around to reveal the baby strapped on to his back.