Radio Free Ninjago

Quick note:

I will now be merching episodes because most of the season is to do with the first realm.

Also this _ _ _ will indicate a time gap in the story.

Hunters Pov:

We arrived at are new base, which was a garbage depot. Skylor parked the truck inside the depot.

As we all hoped of the truck Lloyd asked "what is this place".

"It appears to be a garbage depot" Pixel answered him jumping out of her mech.

"I call it, the rest of the resistance. First things first intros, you've already met Karlof, Tunner and Shade. And that's Neuro master of the mind, and Tox master of poison" Skylor told us.

"Who are you and what are you doing here, your not a elemental master" Shade scoffed appearing from behind. "Oh, I'm with the ninja" I quickly responded startled. "Ye he's with us and he's training to become one" Nya added butting into the conversation. "Oh if you say so" he responded looking confused.

"Thanks for having my back" I smiled at Nya. "No problem" she smiled back at me.

"Just what are you supposed to be" Tox asked towards Darreth. The man turned to her with a smile on his face. "I'm Darreth master of... Eh... Uh... Brown".

"Brown" Tox questioned not really understanding the whole entire brown ninja scenario.

"You will witness my power" he told her while doing some goofy moves, making Skylor only sigh to herself.

"And your Skylor, daughter of Chen. Master of Amber with the ability to absorb other's powers. I feel rude to ask but... Are they back" Lloyd sheepishly asked Skylor making all the elemental masters laugh.

"Haha. Yes. My powers have returned. Just as I believe you will find yours agian" she smiled at Lloyd.

"Don't forget Mr pale. He's around here somewhere" Karlof added walking over to Skylor.

Mr pale soon appeared from behind Darreth frighting him a bit. "Oh there you are" Darreth said as he fell on the ground from fright.

"I have a habit of sneaking up on people. Apologies" Mr pale apologised to Darreth as the man standed back up.

"Don't. I love your work. So you elemental masters call this sump your home" Darreth asked.

"Aha. Not dump. Depot" Karlof corrected him.

"We found it to be the perfect cover. It allows us to go where ever we want in the city. While keeping an eye on things" Skylor added as the master of speed headed over to Misako.

"Sorry about your friends, groovy lady. When we saw what happened to them. We knew we had to help" Griffin said with condolence in his voice.

"It's alright, we just found out reason to believe their okay" Misako responded with hope in her voice.

"Do you see all that scrap metal outside. We can build machines. Armour. Whatever we need" Nya smiled.

"What we need is a army" Tox scoffed as Skylor interrupted her, "That's enough Tox" sighed Skylor.

"Did you see the size of that thing. We're like ants" Tox said as she used her hands to compare us to the colossus.

"But this is a start. A fresh start. What we don't have you can build, use what you want Nya. It's yours" Skylor told her.

"I love to build. Hahaha! Eh. sorry. I get excited by metal" Karlof yelled out startling me a bit.

"Thank you Skylor. You saved us. But, but how did you know whee to find us. How did you know we were in trouble" aksed Lloyd.