Game Of Masks

Hunters Pov:

The bounty had been completely taken over by the sons of garmadon and we were up in the air.

The ninja had all been shackled in chains made from vengestone and they were tied up against the mast.

Since I was the top racking general for the sons of garmadon they didn't question my loyalty.

We had been flying for a good chunk of time now, the sons of garmadon were messing around with one other.

While ultra voilet was now keeping guard of baby as I ordered her to but she really wasn't doing a good job of it.

She kept on threatening wu with her sai as well as putting it up to his face and grabbing him in her arms.

"That's enough ultra violet" I yelled and she let go of the baby allowing it to woddle around the ship.

"If you harm one hair on his head" Cole began to say but was quickly cut off when Kilo jumped of the bridge and onto the deck towards him.

"You'll what. Where is he. Where's the green ninja" asked Kilo.

"Ah, like we'll ever tell you" Cole shot back.

"Eh Cole, you don't argue with a man who's navel is that close" Jay stated.

"Mr E found them" a biker spoke up.

"Good eye Mr E, the oni temple is just 25 miles north from here. Set a course for the quiet one" Kilo instructed as he walked up back on to the deck.

"You don't have to call her that we know it's Harumi. Hunter already told us" Nya said as a few bikes chuckled.

"Did he now" Kilo laughed giving me a death stare.

"Do you guys have any idea what your doing. She's planning on resurrecting lord garmadon... Lord garmadon. Then agian I guess you never had the chance to meet him" Kai laughed leaving everyone dum founded.

"No. But we look forward to it" Kilo shot back.

"In our experience when the bad guy tries to unearth an ancient evil, it never ends well for them" Zane explained.

"Ye just ask pyhtor, master chen morro and even garmadon himself" Jay listed.

"Ummm. But it's a good thing the quiet one isn't a bad guy, but a bad girl" ultra voilet winked as everyone around her began to laugh agian.

I noticed Kai trying to riggle out from the chains but ultra voilet quickly understood what he was trying to do do she "careful ninja I wouldn't want to upset the child" she threatened throwing her sai up in the air catching it as wu started to giggle.

"Didn't I tell you to not harm the child, ultra voilet" I spoke up leaving her stunned.

"Looks like someone has a soft spot for the ninja" Kilo teased while everyone laughed at his comment.

I looked back at the ninja who were all giving me dirty looks which I wasn't surprised at, they'd all trusted me. In return I went back to sons of garmadon only careing for myself.

I grabbed a knife from out of my pocket and ran up to kilo putting it up to his throat.

"Don't you remember what happens when you mess with me" I whispered into his ear and he nodded before turning to the wheel.

"And for all of you that my leadership you can always be replaced" I told them and they all fell silent.

"Let's just hope Lloyd discovers Harumi's secrecy before her help arrives" I over heard Cole whispering to Jay.