Snake Jagur

Zane's Pov:

"Anyword from the alpha" I heard ultra voilet ask Mr E as the train zoomed through the tunnels of the subway the robot did not reply only nodded a no like always.

I had manged to earn Mr E's trust so me and the rest of the team could find out more about the sons of garmadon and why they wanted to resssurect garmadon.

I gasped as I saw a train zooming our way. But everyone around me clearly didn't seem to mind they all just laughed as I closed my eyes ready for impact.

But as I looked agian I realised that we were now in a separate tunnel from the other train to presumably the sons of garmadon lair.

I took a sigh of relieve as the train started to slow down.

"Its time you meet the big man" ultra voilet escorted me out from the train. "The big man" I gulped as she started to laugh histerically.

Hunters Pov:

After I was captured the ninja had taken me to their base also known as the destiny's bounty.

They uncut the ropes around my body to only now tieing up my hands so I couldn't do anything risky like they told me. But other than that I was free to look around only with someone keeping an eye on me.

I also found something out I found out that Harumi was also on this presumably as a victim of the sons of garmadon.

The green ninja had went to locate their friends. I'm guessing both the black and white one because I didn't see either one of them around in the morning.

I was waking around when Harumi forcely grabbed my arm me pulling me close enough to her as she could whisper in my ear.

"What are you doing here" she growled clearly not pleased the I was captured.

"Calm down would you. This is all part of my plan" I reassured her. "You plan" she questioned.

"While you you make that green pest fall for you and get the final mask I'll do my job which is to stop those ninja from interfering" I reminded her.

"I hope you know what your doing brother because if not I can always replace you" Harumi smiled at me as we both saw the grey ninja walking over. As Harumi quickly ran to her I was once more left in silence.

3rd person Pov:

Zane was pushed into the headquarters of the sons of garmadon music filled his ears as he was pushed to the big man he saw bikers playing games chatting and all the things they were doing at laugh's karaoke bar.

Zane looked around clearly not wanting to get on the bad side of some of these poeple.

He was forcefully shoved into a crowd everyone stopping what they were chatting about to look at him. As Zane looked he saw one of the shorter members of the sons of garmadon who clearly wasn't a big man but a little man looking straight at him. "Um so are you the big man" asked Zane but the only response he got was a bark.

"And your the scum who saved Mr E" said a voice from the little man everyone moved to reveal a man taller than all of them sitting on a bench.

Zane quickly stud before facing the big man who was laughing he pointed at Zane and yelled "they say your name is snake Jagur, what short of name is that".

"The saught that can put you on your back side if have to ask" he shot back bieng stopped by one of the members as he was about to walk up to the big man.

Clearly kilo felt affeneded so he ran up to snake Jagur roaring at his face in return Zane did the same but it was more pathetic then his.

This made kilo cackle and some quiet chuckles could be heard.