~17~

"John B Routledge! The hell did you do to yourself this time?" Big John yelled at him.

"Dad! I'm sorry I just-"

"No, son. I'm sorry. You're hurt, I shouldn't be angry with you." He said as he ran over to John B and helped him into a wheelchair. "The doctors told me you almost died, and I could meet you here."

"It's okay dad." John B responded. I saw Big John starring Rafe down.

"Sorry for giving you that cut by the way, kid." Big John said to Rafe, referring to the cut on his face.

"It's fine." Rafe said.

"You're a tough group." Big John complimented us. "Y/N, I've made up my mind about staying at my place."

"What made you change your mind?"

"The fact that not everyone's like their parents." He said, looking at Rafe. "Hell, I should know."

I hugged Big John. Maybe he wasn't so bad. "Thanks... for understanding, dad.."

I looked at John B, who was smiling happily at the sight of us. "Yep, I love you kid."

"Love you too." I responded with a smile as we withdrew from the hug.

"Are you all going home? I could drive you." Big John offered.

"Actually, Y/N, Sarah, Cleo and I are going to pick out dresses for Midsummers next week!" Kie smiled, pulling the three of us closer.

"And let me guess, you boys are going tux shopping?" Big John asked the boys. They all looked at each other and shrugged.

"Shore." JJ said.

"Mind if I tag along? I need a tux as well for a job interview." Big John asked the boys. They decided he could go. We all said goodbye and started going to our destinations.

"Finally! Girl time!" Sarah squealed.

"Thank god, man." Cleo sighed. We all walked down town to a dress store. Since we snatched some of Rafe's money a while back, we were going to use that.

"So what color were you guys thinking for your dresses? I like purple. Ooooh or teal." Kie told us.

"Definitely either yellow, or a dark blue fo' me." Cleo said.

"I like salmon, or white." Sarah added.

"Hmmm... maybe green.. Or like a nice light pink." I told them.

"Well no matter what color we're in, we are going to look fabulous." Sarah smiled as we walked into a dress shop. We each picked out a few dresses we liked. Then we met up at the dressing rooms.

"Okay we have to be like totally honest with each other..." Kie started, nervously. "So who wants to go first?"

Sarah raised her hand. She had two options, one was a pinkish coloured dress. It was fairly long and had a slit in it up to the mid thigh. She came out with that one on first.

 She came out with that one on first