~20~

I stared at my phone, biting my lip slightly. I wasn't going to text him back. I wanted to keep him waiting. Then I went to sleep. The next morning after I woke up, I heard a knock at my bedroom door. It was Big John and John B. They came into my room and smiled at me. John B and Big John looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"What's up?" I asked, confused by their sudden presence.

"We have some news." Big John told me. "I'm upgrading the Chateau. Making this baby bigger and nicer looking."

"Oh, that's awesome." I smiled happily.

"Yeah, I think you know where I got the money from." Big John winked, I remembered how he had stolen Rafe's $100K. "Also, I got a job."

"That's awesome awesome!" I said, happy for him. He hadn't had a job since he began all that treasure stuff decades ago.

"Yeah, and I have news too..." John B grinned happily. He started to turn a little red. "Sarah and I... Well, we're getting married next weekend."

"WHAT?!" I said, my jaw dropping. "That is so cool, oh my god! I'm so happy for both of you!"

We all did a group hug.

"One more thing..." Big John started. He pulled out papers and gave them to me. "You're officially a Routledge."

My jaw dropped as I looked at the signed adoption papers. I started to cry. "This..." I sniffled. "Is the best thing ever!"

"You're officially my sister!" John B cried into my shoulder as we hugged once more.

"And you're officially my kid!" Big John cried, hugging us both at once.

I mean, I kind of plan on being a Cameron eventually, but Routledge has a nice ring to it for now.

Soon enough they both left. It was about 4 pm by the time I decided I should start getting ready to see Rafe. I decided to wear ripped jean shorts and a v-neck tank top. I left my hair down and did my makeup a little. I drove down to Rafe's house in the twinkie. It was 6:58 pm when I arrived.

I hopped out of the van and walked up to his front door. It looked pretty dark in the house besides a few lights. I knocked on the door at exactly 7 pm. I saw him walking over to the door. He opened it and looked at me.

"Hey, Rafe-" He cut me off by kissing me. He brought me inside while kissing me and kicked the door shut swiftly. I could feel one hand go up under my top, and the other grab my ass. I heard us breathing heavily between kisses. But as soon as he started to lift my tank top up, I pulled away.

"Sorry.." He paused. "I've been craving to taste you again for weeks."

I laughed at him. He kissed my cheek and let go of me. "That's fine, I was waiting for that."

"Besides, I have other things planned. I can't have you not be able to walk yet." He smirked slyly. My mouth hung open in shock.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen table. I studied it as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I saw the watermelon. I looked at him happily. There was candlelight and other food, but not too much. There was also wine sitting on the table with fancy glass cups.

"I told you I'd make it up to you." He said as he went over to the speaker and turned music on, lowering the volume.

We sat down together and started conversing. I told him everything he had missed. I also told him everything John B and Big John told me this morning.

"Yeah, Sarah came over and told me all about how John B proposed to her this morning. It was nice seeing her so happy. I really used to not like him, but he's really not bad." Rafe told me, taking a sip of his wine and pouring me some. "That other stuff is cool of Big John. I can't really tell if he likes me or not.."