~9~

It had been a week or so now since we had arrived back. I had been putting off talking to Rafe. I was a little worried about talking to him. We had been planning on getting the cross back. I didn't want it to seem like I was just trying to get on Rafe's good side so we could steal the cross. That wouldn't be fair. Besides, it was about more than that. The pogues were planning the 'attack' for two nights from tonight, so it was really now or never for me to talk to him.

"Hey, JB, I forgot something at JJ's. I'll be back in a few hours." I told him as I went out the door. I heard John B faintly say bye. I walked as fast as I could to the Cameron's house. Surprisingly, there was no party going on. I knocked on the front door and Barry opened it.

"Ahh, heya princess. You here for country cluhh or sum?" Barry asked, smoking a cigarette.

"If that means Rafe, then yes." I responded with a small laugh. It was just such a goofy nickname.

"Aight." Barry said, turning his back to me. "A-yo country cluhh. You got a mighty fine lady out here to see ya."

I peered in past Barry to see Rafe shooting up from his seat when he heard Barry call to him. As soon as I saw him, I felt my heart pound faster and faster. He made me more nervous than anyone in this world ever could. He pushed Barry inside and shut the door. He bit his lip and looked away, then back at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked. I honestly didn't know what to say to him.

"Can we just... talk?" I asked him. He looked at me with an expression that was hard to describe. It was like he was angry and eager at the same time. He didn't respond. It was like he was zoned out.

"Rafe-"

"Fine... Fine. Don't expect it to change anything though." He said opening the door to his house. He led me inside and I shut the door behind me. Inside, Topper, Barry and Kelce were playing poker. There was no one else. They all stared at me, as I went up the stairs with Rafe following close behind me. He led me into Ward's office. He looked at me, and motioned for me to start talking. I took a deep breath.

"Rafe. I don't like how we ended things."

"But it's how things are supposed to go. You stay with the pogue's, I stay with the kooks." He argued with me.

"I don't like that rule." I told him, walking closer. I just needed him to understand without me telling him directly. He looked down at me, I saw his eyes wandering everywhere on my body. Like he was examining every part of me. I grabbed his cheeks with both of my hands and turned his face toward me, so our eyes would lock. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heart rate increase rapidly.

"Rafe... Are you okay? Your heart is beating so fas-'' He started to kiss me to shut me up. He practically slammed me on Ward's desk and got on top of me. He threw his shirt off and began to take mine off too. As he unbuttoned my shirt and kissed me, I could see him smirking between each kiss, and panting as if he longed for more. He eventually got my shirt off and kept one hand on the table, and one squeezing my breast. His hands were long, and boney. I moaned between each kiss.

"Fuck Y/N... You drive me insane." He grunted in between kisses. Then I began to be light headed. No.. No not now...

"Rafe..." I managed to get out of my mouth. He stopped immediately.

"Y/N? Y/N!..." I heard him yell. Then everything went black.

Soon I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was very comfortable. I looked around and saw Rafe. "Rafe?" I questioned. He looked at me, bearing no expression.

"You passed out." He told me. I rubbed my head and tried to sit up.

"Where am I?"

"Oh. Uhm. My room." He told me. I looked at him, just to look at him. He was really beautiful.