~10~

"Well, come in." Rafe huffed, telling us. There were obvious signs that he had been doing cocaine all over the main room. I gave Rafe a worried expression, but he looked away in annoyance. He headed toward the main room and sat down. I had sat down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. "So what about you and Sarah?"

John B looked at him. "I just want to talk things out. Why don't you like us being together?" He asked.

I felt Rafe's chest rise up and down intensely. I slowly took my hand and slid it up his shirt. I then tried my best to caress his back. I felt him freeze for a moment, but he seemed calmer the more I did it, so I just didn't stop.

"John B, you ever have a sister?" Rafe asked him. John B looked down at me.

"Not biologically... but Y/N is like a little sister to me."

"And you don't like her coming over here, do you?" John B shrugged. "I just don't want you to ruin her-" Rafe was about to yell, so I did the first thing that came to mind. Very embarrassing, but I gave him a hickey right where I was laying my head on his shoulder/neck region. "I just don't want you getting her into trouble. I guess I'm just overprotective." He said calmly.

John B hadn't noticed anything I did. I was proud of myself. "Actually, I get what you mean." John B told him. I smiled mischievously. I swear I'm a genius.

The two older brothers stared at each other for a moment. "Maybe you're not so bad, John B."

"I was hoping you'd say that." He smirked.

"How about we make a deal?" Rafe suggested. John B looked at him, a little intrigued smirk appeared on his face. "I can do whatever I want with your 'sis' and you can do whatever you want with mine."

John B looked at me for approval. I nodded at him. I knew all he wanted was to do whatever he so desired to do with Sarah, and not have to worry about anyone in the world caring. This deal would basically secure that. "Deal." John B said. I could tell he was happy.

"I was thinking about throwing a banger tomorrow night, would you guys want to come?" Rafe asked, nudging me off of him, he leaned over the table and snorted some cocaine. I looked at John B in a panic. The other pogues were going to steal the cross tomorrow night.

"Yeah, sure." John B and I both said at once.

"Sweet. Bring Sarah if you want." Rafe told John B. "I can't believe I'm inviting pogues to a kook party.."

"Okay, well I'm actually going to go tell Sarah about that party now.." He said winking at me. "You coming Y/N?"

"Yea-" I started to get up until Rafe grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down on the couch. I stared at him confused. He just blinked at me a few times with an eager look on his face. "Nevermind JB, go without me."

"Okay, see you." He said as he left. As soon as the door shut, Rafe pushed me downward on the couch and hovered overtop of me. His breathing was heavy.

"The hell did you do this earlier for?" He asked me, pointing at the hickey. I hid in my shirt halfway and laughed at him.

"It's not that serious!" I told him, flicking his forehead.

"Then you won't mind it happening to you." Rafe smirked.

"Woah there..." I chuckled, but he was laughing. "Oh. You're not kidding."

He shook his head and dug his fangs into me, leaving a bright red bruise on the side of my neck. "Perfect." He smiled triumphantly, as he fell off the couch and hit his head on the table.

"Rafe, babe, you're high. Like, really high."

"'Babe'?" Rafe asked about the nickname.

"Shoot, sorry. It slipped."