~13~

"You're something else today..." Rafe smirked at me when we stopped kissing. I giggled, nervously. JJ, Cleo, and Pope better hurry and get the fuck out of here. I don't want to get scolded for bringing them here if they were to get caught.

"Rafe, I forgot something at John B's house. I'm going to go grab it." I lied as I stood up. He grabbed my arm.

"You want me to drive you?" He asked me.

"No, John B's here." I said, pointing at the twinkie from the window.

"Do you at least want me to walk you to his van?" He smiled, standing up. Fuck.

"I'll be fine, Rafe, really." I smiled, kissing him once more and heading out the door. I saw him watch me from the window. I got in the twinkie.

"Y/N! Dere was no cross buuuut... we got sum money!" Cleo yelled happily.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Dere was sooooo many cash stacks jus sittin' down dere!" Cleo told me. Shoot. I'm sure that was all the money Rafe made from Ryan. He was going to be pissed.

"Did you take a lot?" I asked. She nodded. I didn't know whether to celebrate or be scared. Celebrate, obviously. We all drank some beer and cheered. JJ dropped Pope and Cleo off at Pope's house, then we drove to his house. When we arrived, we just went inside. Since his dad left him, he lives by himself. His house is abandoned.

"So... Was all of that stuff with Rafe real?" He asked me, looking out the window.

I shrugged. "Yeah, kind of. I've been seeing him since we got back."

"You know he's not good for you, right?" He told me, looking at me now.

"Then who is?" I asked.

"Well... uhm..." JJ scratched the back of his head and smiled, with a somewhat nervous laugh.

"JJ. I love you so much, but I've got this. Don't worry." I told him. He came over to me and hugged me.

"I love..." He hesitated. "I love you too."

I smiled and hugged him back. Then we released from the hug and I laid down on him. Then, we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with texts and calls from Rafe. He was worried that I hadn't come back. I woke JJ up.

"Hey, I've got to go." I told him. He gave a thumbs up with a stupid smile on his face. "See ya!"

I drove to Rafe's house. He told me to meet him on the docks behind it. I walked out to the docks and saw him standing there, looking out at the sea. "Rafe?" I called to him.

He turned around. He had a cut on his cheek. "Where were you last night?" He asked me, grabbing onto my shirt collar aggressively and pulling me toward him.

"I was with John B..." I told him.

"Bullshit! Don't lie." He grunted, breathing slightly heavier.

"I was with John B!" I told him.

"No you weren't. I went to his place and Big John said neither of you had been there since yesterday morning!" He yelled, dropping me on the wood.

"We snuck in! How would he know!?" I lied.

"That's not all!." Rafe yelled. "I called Sarah. She said John B had been with her all night and you were never there!"

"Fuck."

"Fuck? Is that all you have to say?"

"..."

I heard him take a few deep breaths. "I'm just worried. I don't like you keeping things from me."