7. Mysterious Room

Gale's pov...

The sun is setting down as we walked back to the academy with Dagonet accompanied us, some students asked him so many questions, as some students focusing their attentions to the non-human glaring at them as well as the non-human feels disgusted in not their own kind.

Prince August and kenji just ignored their classmate fans, as for Jasper and Daisuke they're just being friendly to them and for princess Ai, she got annoyed because some boys and girls wanted her attention, bothering her so much, I was startled because suddenly princess Ai leaned her head on my back.

"I'm so tired..." She said as she hugged me from my back, I can really feel that she's tired because of her voice and she kind of sleepy also. I stopped walking I didn't hesitate to carry her in my back, then started walking, I feel everyone stared at us in curiosity, specially the non-human, some of my classmates glared at me specially the boys and some of them gets jealous, I can also feel the gaze of princess Ai's rival, but I just shrugged it. We always do these when we we're kids sometimes the one who will going to carry her is Jasper, Daisuke, kenji and prince August, but mostly it's me.

"Look at her, she carrying the princess?"

"Yeah, but don't they look good together?"

"Tch, I'm more good than her."

I can hear some of my classmates whispering, I just sighed deeply.

"Tsk, humans are really filled with their emotions that's why their so weak."

Some of the dragons and werewolves said as the others just stared at us silently.

"I know you can still walk, you just did this so that they will leave you alone." I said as I laughed a little.

"Shut up and keep walking." She said childishly as she scotch over in my neck, I feel that she's smiling. I can really feel their gazes at me as I suddenly felt shivers.

Minutes later...

Finally we arrived at the academy, princess Ai already fall asleep. As Dagonet accompanied the non-humans back to their rooms.

"Your okay Gale?, let me carry her now, you need to rest." Kenji said, I agree at him. He was about take her from my back, but she just tighten her hug  choking me.

"N-no, I think it's.. (*cough*) ..okay and I think she didn't want to let go of me, it's okay kenji, thanks, I will just take her to her room." I said as I smiled at him, he just stared at me with concern as well as the three of them.

"But... the thing is I don't know where her room is..." I said in whisper.

"Umm... (I turned around to look at the cute girl.) ...h-hi, my name is Nina, I... I-I'm the roommate of p-princess Ai, I can s-show you where our room is..." She said shyly as she looked at the handsome guys behind me, then she suddenly blushes.

"Really... thanks, my names gale. Nice meeting you, Nina." I said smiling at her, she is now even redder than before, because of her shyness. Someone suddenly pat my head like I was a puppy, it's none other than Prince August with behind him the three smiling. Students were just staring at us, whispering something.

"Be careful, you two...(he said then leaned closer to my ear. That made everyone surprised.) ...don't forget our plan tonight..." he said in a whisper, suddenly someone pulled him hardly.

"Hey, your violating our rules of friendship here..." Daisuke said glaring to prince August as he let go his hand off him. Yeah, I made a rules to never fall in love in each one of us.