4. Encounter

--------------- ---------------- --------------------------- -------------- ------------------ --------------------------

Gale's pov...

We we're now here in the celestial city... it is so beautiful!

"Lady Gale." Bale said. While ector and zoila looked at him.

"Hm?" I said looking at him.

"We need to put a disguise on you, it's for you own safety." Bale said.

"Huh? A disguise, why would I need to disguise myself?"

"Yeah, why did you came up for a plan on disguising lady gale?" Zoila said, while ector just agreed with her.

"Well, it's obvious enough that lady gale is the youngest child of Lord Fran and Lady Elina, and they are a well-known and famous family here and have the holds of the strongest knights, that's why the kingdom of celestial need them, (we all went listening to him seriously.) ...I'm just worried that if anyone knows her name, that she is the  daughter of the Arden family, it will lead on a great chaos, there's so many robbers and kidnappers here that thirst for money, that's why I came up with the plan on making lady gale have a disguise." Bale said.

"Although, they already know that the Arden family has a second child but you know, that nobody's seen lady gale's face right except us whose there in the mansion." Ector said as he furrows his brow.

"Yeah, we already know that... but judging in appearance of lady gale, the people will still know who she was, because of her hair and her face resembles of Lord Leonhardt, her grandfather, the one who saved this city once." Zoila said holding my hands. I'm just listening to what they've said.

《*"Well I already know the story of my grandfather, he is a hero that saved this city once, it was the time when every monsters invaded this city, he saved it using his powerful crest, his crest is quite a unique and special one, which can excels of creation armory, enchantment magic, and have a great combat abilities, this consider as the strongest crest and the first crest out of the four crest, I read it on the book actually, about all of the crest, but then he died because of his deceased."*》

《*"from what I know, only 3% of people can have that kind of crest, thats why they called it the hard one to find and to have, my grandfather is the only one who have that kind of crest, here in this city of celestial, but maybe there's so many out there that has this one too... when my big brother was born, brother have also the same crest as my grandfather, the first crest, he's the second one to have that special crest here in this city, and yeah he is the only one who has that special crest here, that's why my family surname was famous and well known."*》

"You're right, so... lady gale, are you in?" Ector said, I just nod at them.

"Okay!, we're lucky that there's store of dresses nearby, let's pick some maid dresses that will suit with you, lady gale." Bale said, while I was just staring at him, no wonder he's a knight second class, he's smart, well prepared and good in sword fighting.

"Where are we heading to, Anyway?" I asked.

"To the kingdom of celestial." Ector said.

"We we're going to meet the king and queen of this city, the king and queen is the closest friend of your father and mother, because of your grandfather, the late king is like a brother of your grandfather, that's why your family and the royal family are so close together." Bale said, no wonder this family is so famous and the most respected, aside from having a first crest in our family. I remember the day that I was born, the king and queen visits my family to see me and my mother.