6. Old grand Mansion (History of The heroes of the city of Alfheim.)

Third person pov...

Library...

Alexander was sitting on the chair with his book on the table reading it... he is so focused, ignoring the girls that always following him around, he sometimes being rude saying mean things to them... suddenly the door went open revealing Takeshi. Everyone was startled except for Alexander, who didn't even take a single glance, some girls softened their eyes to Takeshi while blushing, and some students just rolled their eyes.  Takeshi roam his eyes around the Library, then his eyes landed on Alexander. Takeshi then smiled widely.

"Lexy!" Takeshi shout waving his right hand on him, but the boy didn't seemed to noticed him as he still keeps reading his book. Takeshi just sighed deeply.

"Playing hard to get, huh?" Takeshi then approached his friend as he puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, lexy~, guess what?, you know I met an angel earlier." Takeshi said closely to Alexander left ear... the boy just closed his eyes then sighed as he shoved Takeshi's hand off his shoulder.

"Get lost, you always see an angel everytime and everywhere, you pervert. Can't you see that I'm studying." Alexander immediately said in front of Takeshi's face, the boy just frowned.

"Come on... your always like this, don't you even know how to have some fun?, and here me out this girl was fighting princess Lilliane earlier, imagine she's the first person who fought princess Lilliane... and the most attractive in her is her short boyish white hair, her dark black color eyes- everything is perfect in here-" Takeshi then stopped talking as he stared at Alexander who focused himself back to the book, didn't even care about what he was saying, he just stared at him for a moment, remembering something, Alexander then looked at Takeshi who suddenly went silent and they're eyes meet, Takeshi then remembered what he was remembering as he gasped. Alexander just formed a confused face.

"Whoah!, right!, you- you look just like her!, the girl I meet earlier!" Takeshi said then Alexander just raised a brow and glared at him.

"If your just here to annoy me, I want you to know that it's working, so get lost and don't make me use my magic to kill you right now." Alexander said as he is looking directly at Takeshi's eyes with his death glare, the boy flinch and scared as his body started shaking.

"N-no, I'm telling the truth... her name is... lace?, no that's not it... Beck?, not even close... gel?- oh!, it's Gale!, yeah, her name is gale... man it really feels like there's siblings between you two, its like she is a version of you but a girl." Takeshi said then he looked at Alexander, it surprised him because he can't tell Alexander's expression, he was about to say sorry and ask him if his okay but Alexander immediately stood up, leaving the confused Takeshi behind.

"Man... I really still don't understand him... he take my joke seriously. (*sigh*)." Was all Takeshi just said, as he took a glance on a book that Alexander just read.

"Hey!, you forgot your book- tsk, forget it, I'll just give this to you later and apologize, seems like your busy right now."

Gale's pov...

Ms. Dorothy still discusses about ancient monster, goblins, orc, demons etc... well, there's so many different students here, what I mean is this school accepted a non-human thing, just like what I said earlier, I just know that there's also dragons here, I know it surprised me first because dragons are heck so big, how can it fit inside this school, until my seatmate said that they can form into humans, just like in the anime named Miss Kobayashis maid dragons. They also separated the humans to non-human according to its form. Elves only for elves there's no human that can be in with them, dragons are only for dragons, sirens only for sirens and so forth.