2. Reincarnation

(*Tiinng!*)...
《*"What the-... am I already dead... w-where am I?... it's so bright... I think I'm already dead... I can see the light... if only I could reach it... if only... I could... reach...*

(*whoosh*)

I was shocked as I opened my eyes...

《*"Eh?, where am I?... ehh!!?... w-who are you people!?"*

《*"Why there are so many people in this big room and why are all of them looking at me?... why are they smiling?... am I dreaming!?... no, i don't think so... this feels so real... there are five maids, three butlers and four knights and this place is kind of weird, I didn't saw this place before... what the-... last time, I was hit by a car, then... (*gasp*)... hey, hey, hey... don't tell me... no, its impossible, there's no such thing is reincarnation, it's not real!..."*》I was so shocked, I can't believe it... did I really just got reincarnated in another world!

"Oh... my little princess!.." The handsome man said as he approached in my direction.

《*"Little princess?... what is he talking about?"*》

(*gasp*) I was so shocked when I looked in my arms they're so small?...then I looked in my left side... where I saw in the mirror a woman with a long dark hair... who is like a goddess holding a baby... and I think its her child and it is so cute.. I wave my hand in her baby but the baby did the same thing..?, I move my hand as fast as I could... up, right, left, down, it seems that the baby in the mirror will do the same move as I do...

《*"eh!?..., don't tell me t-that baby in the mirror which the goddess here carrying is me!!?, s-so I really am being reincarnated... awesome!"*》

"Look at you... your so cute!.. give your papa a kiss here." The handsome man with a white hair said happily... as he tried to give a kiss with his baby... well, that baby was me.

《*"Papa!?, what the heck is he talking about!?"*》 "Nghh!!"... I said as I shoved his face away from mine.

《*"N-no way!, that this handsome man here is my father!!... he looks so young and so charming.., he is like a model... how can he be my father... oh, wait, it can be, since this is like in the anime... this usually happens in anime, good-looking male and females can be your mother or father or lover or siblings, and there are also princesses, kings, queens... I just cant believe that this happens to me."*》

"Aww... come on!, this is the first time you've seen your father and this is how the way you treat me... so mean..! L-look, your father is so handsome and charming... why did you not want me to kiss you!?.. my little angel." He said hesitating himself to kiss me, and... I did my best to shove his face out of my face.

(*Giggle*) the goddess giggled that makes the two of us stopped and went silent.

"Huh?..What are you giggling about?" Father asked this goddess or should I called my mother.

"It's just that the both of you looked cute together... more on, like father like daughter." my mother said smiling.

"Hmph..! then, why is our daughter never want my kiss for her... while she did not hesitate to accept your kisses!?, I'm really jealous." He said childishly.

"Ahahahaha..." my mother laughed with giggling.

"You know that even though she didn't accept your kisses, you know deep inside that she really loves you." My mother said smiling.