9. Chaos Ahead

Gale's pov...

We we're now in the hallway walking to go to our class...

Yup... she's not just a demon fox but a demon fox princess...

This demon here is beside me walking with her lips smiled widely... but I took a distance walking with her not letting my guard down.

I think she's just too excited about this... she always complain why I'm taking a distance walking with her, I just ignored her as I continued walking.

I can feel that the students gazes landed on Luna, their faces was bright red and they can't even take off their eyes on her. Lots of compliments can be heard and whispering.

I just sighed continued walking not minding the students who also stared at me.

I didn't even take a single glance at Luna ever since earlier then we reached our class.

It's a good timing because we met the teacher holding a book that was about to go inside the classroom... he looked at us then stopped from opening the door.

"Goodmoring... ladies, by your uniform I can tell that your my students... well, from now..." he said smiling... I stared at him dumbfounded... it's like my nose is bleeding right now. He is like a model... he is so handsome, especially his angelic voice... so tall... has perfect face... I didn't know that I was just staring at him until Luna scoffed that made me cut off from my dreamland then I looked at her.. she glared at me and rolled her eyes... I can tell that she's not in the mood today... but why? She just smiled happily earlier...

I looked at our professor and laughed nervously.

"H-hi... Goodmoring to you too... professor..." I said bowing my head, I take a glance at Luna who is now staring at me with a death glare that made me flinch and looked away.

《*"...why is she acting like this... it scared the shit out of me... what is her problem?"*》

I looked at the professor who is now looking at Luna and Luna just stared at him coldly... the professor gave her a sweet smile but she just glared at him.

"Hey... what is your problem-" she glared at me and I didn't even dare to say a single word and just closed my eyes laughing nervously.

"Hmph!" She said closing her eyes as she lift her head to the right... she's mad and I don't have any idea why...

"I'm so sorry prof... please just ignore her... she kind of needed to go the mental hospital." I said that made him confused.

"Mental hospital?" He asked I just laughed nervously.

"I don't even know what that is... it's just popped in my head that's why I said it." I said lying but he just nod then smiled.

"Who are you anyway?" Luna suddenly asked coldly glaring at him. I looked at her in disbelief as well as him but he change into a sweet smile...

"I will introduce myself later to everyone... now, please let's get inside-" prof didn't even finished his sentence when Luna suddenly dragged me inside.

"Don't act nicely and smile at me... I don't even like you." She said to prof then continued dragging me that made everyone looked at us... I just sighed and give the professor an apologetic face.

I can feel their gazes at us... especially with Luna... it's the same reaction as the students earlier... Luna gripped tightly on my hand... I just sighed.

Everyone was surprised when the professor went inside... all of their reactions is the same reaction as me earlier.

Luna just glared at him pulling me towards her...