3. Finally, going out of the big city of celestial!

Name: Gale ArdenAge: 7Daughter of Elina and Fran and the little sister of Alexander

Name: Gale Arden
Age: 7
Daughter of Elina and Fran and the little sister of Alexander.

-------- -------- ----------- ------------- ---------------

7 years later...

"Lady Gale!, where are you? You need to take your lessons now!, Or else Lord Fran and Lady Elina will be mad at you!, I thought you want to learn about magics... This is not the time to play around!" Lynn the butler said, while he keeps looking for me.

"Hmph!, I don't want to take any stupid lessons, the topic is so boring, I don't understand the lesson about magics, monsters, mages and how to be a descent lady, I can't even understand- even one thing I couldn't understand about those and most of all... it's so boring here!! ...7 years have passed and I'm still here being stucked inside in this big o mansion, I want to go outside, having a tour in this big city and learn magics, but they didn't let me... they always said no, no, no, no, no, no you can't go outside of this mansion and you can't go in that big city because it's too dangerous out there... (*sigh*) this new life of mine is not exciting at all..." I said while I was hiding in my father's closet. This city is so big, that's why they won't let me go outside.

My brother is not here anymore, because he is studying in the famous school of magic... I bet he is the most powerful there...

《*although, those lessons are important... but I can't understand of what the teacher is saying!"*》

《*Well one thing I know is that I can't sense any magic, I can't do magic... nothing, I  don't have cool stuff... not even one, no crest, no magic...*》

(*Flashback*)
When I was 3 years old Father and mother brought me out of the castle in the big church where they said that when a child reach the age of three, they will bring the child to the church so that they will know if  you have a magic or crest or anything that involves magic...

They put my right hand in the big square thing, which they called Magestria Hallow, then it shows with different colors, that said to be the one which with the help of that thing they will know what kind of  magic will you have...

As I put my hand there... I didn't really feel anything- even one thing... I looked at the three priest then to the high priest whose eyes still closed, then I looked at my parents and my brother they only smiled at me... as the square stopped showing its color... I take my hand out of that thing...

"There's no mark on the back of her right hand which means that she didn't get a crest..." My mother said, my brother was just silent.

"That means, she can be a mage..." my father said looking at him, the high priest.

The high priest sighed then walk nearer to my parents.