1D Preference: Angry Sex

Niall: He’s angry: Angry because you don’t believe he loves you anymore. He shoves you up against the wall, his hot breath running down your neck as he bites and kisses his way down your jaw and to your neck. He later slams into you, with enough force you were sure the headboard cracked. He dominates you touching and kissing wherever he likes. “So you think I don’t love you, yeah? Wrong."

Louis: He’s angry: Angry because people all over twitter say he’s gay, that he doesn't love his girl. “People say that I can’t make you feel good,” he lurks towards you tugging your waist in and grinding his hips against yours so you can feel his erection. “But baby I can.” Later on he’s got you shoved against the wall, pounding in and out of you until you scream his name. He smirks, “See."

Zayn: He’s angry: Angry because people think you two shouldn't be together. “Why would they say that? Don’t they know how good I make you feel?” You see anger bursting in his eyes as he roughly kisses down your jaw forcefully taking off your shirt and pressing you against the wall until he’s finally inside of you. He slams into you over and over until he’s got you screaming his name and moaning against the wall. “So good.”

Liam: He’s angry: Angry because people think he’s innocent, but you both know he’s not. “Apparently I’m a puppy, but you know I can make you scream, right babe?” He lurks towards you, and when you hesitate to respond he grabs your hips tightly, pulling you against him then shoves you against the counter. He’ll rip your clothes off then slide into you, pushing in and out as you lean over the counter. A few minutes later you’re screaming his name, reaching out to hold onto something. “Of course I can babe.”

Harry: He’s angry: Angry because you never trust him, instead always thinking he’s cheating on you with some skank. He pushes you down on the bed, putting his knees on either side of you and pinning your arms over your head. He gazes down at you with his green eyes and leans down to nibble on your neck, working his way up to your ear lobe where he nips, making you shiver. “C’mon babe, you’re my girl, I’ll show you,” he whispers into your ear. He pulls off your clothes violently, his following not much longer after. Then he slams into you with enough force to cause a small dent in the wall. He pushes in and out until you’re crying out and moaning his name. “That’s it baby girl.”