He Finds Out That You Had An Abortion Part Two

Zayn: You crept into the dark room, intentions on gathering your clothes so you could sleep in the other room for the night. But you hear Zayn’s sniffling, which easily gave it away to you that he was crying. Doing what you did best you slid into the bed beside him, draping your arm around his shaking body and held him close to yours as he continued to cry. “I'm sorry.” You whispered into his ear, only causing his body to shake a little more. He slowly turned over in the bed, his slightly puffy red eyes staring into yours. You watched the tears slide down his face and hitting the pillow. “I'm sorry.” You whispered again, your lower lip slightly trembling. “Its…its okay.” He said quietly, his voice breaking. “You…you probably did was best…but…but just talk to me about these things first.” He mumbled a few tears still running across his face. He took his lip between his teeth and stared back at you, “I really wanted a daughter [Y/N] though…” He said underneath his breath.

Liam: Although did continue to talk to you, you could see how different he had been acting. “She…she had an abortion, mate.” He said sadly into the phone as he didn’t know you were behind him and you heard him sniffle. “She didn’t even tell me she was pregnant…so it crushed me man…I know she can decide what she wants but…but I would have helped her with the baby.” He said quietly as a few tears made it’s way down his cheeks. “I'm sorry.” You whispered and he turned around quickly toward you. “I’ll call you, Zayn.” Liam said quietly shutting off his phone and sliding it back into his pocket. “I'm sorry I didn’t tell you…but if I did you would have been to attached to it Li.” You said a frown forming on your lips and he nodded. “You’re right…but come on [Y/N] I could have went with you to…to get it done. You didn’t talk to me about anything.” He said sadly bring his hand up to his face, wiping away the tears. “Just…just talk to me from now on.”

Harry: You came back home only to retrieve more clothes, as you had been staying with Eleanor for the past week. You sluggishly made your way further into your flat, becoming saddened at the fact that you hadn’t spoken to Harry since that night. Your lower lip began to tremble as you threw some things in your bag. “Look who decided to come back home.” You heard from behind you, causing you to jump a little. Turning around you saw Harry walking out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. “You told me to leave.” You muttered as you continued stuffing your bag. “I needed to be alone that night [Y/N]…it was a lot to take in.” He said running a towel through his wet hair and you nodded. “Well you never told me to come back home.” You said letting your eyes find it’s way over to him. “Didn’t think I had to tell you to come back home [Y/N]…sorry for screaming at you that night.” He said his teeth coming down on his lip. “I…I was just really torn apart over the whole baby thing babe.”

Louis: After a few days, you’d noticed that things were slowly making there way back to how they usually were. The two of you held hands as you made it through the crowded mall, passing by a baby store he came to a halt. This usually happened with him, and you watched his face sadden as he stared into the store window. His eyebrows furrowed as his eyes made its way over to you and a sigh slipped through his lips. “I'm sorry…I just wonder what…what we would have had sometimes.” He mumbled and you nodded slowly. “What’d you want to have?” He asked his gaze now on the baby clothes in the window, you shrugged your shoulders, not really wanting to talk about it much longer. “I wanted a boy…then later on a girl.” He said underneath his breath. “Lou…can we go?” You muttered. “Is…is this making you uncomfortable?” He asked and you nodded biting down on your lip. “Yes.” You whispered and he nodded, pulling you away from the baby store, the frown still apparent on his lips. “I just can’t help but wonder some times.” He muttered.

Niall: After being in the shower for nearly an hour, you watched Niall walk out of the bathroom his eyes still slightly red as he slid into the bed beside you. The two of you laid beside one another in silence for a few minutes before he cleared his throat. “So you…you never want kids?” He asked his voice breaking and you shrugged. “I just never saw myself having kids growing up.” You muttered staring up at the ceiling and he nodded slowly. “What about in a few years…do you think you can see yourself having some?” He asked only making you shrug once more. “Because…because princess, I really want to spend the rest of my life with you…and I see us having kids one day. I want us to have kids…a bunch of them.” He said a sad smile making its way to his lips. “Just think about it okay…even if the answer is still no, I’ll still love you forever princess.” He mumbled turning over on his side and proceeding to fall asleep. “I love you.” You whispered to his back. “I love you too.” He said back quietly.