You Have A Mental Disorder

Niall: You would often find yourself waking up screaming, the voices never fading just getting louder and louder. Niall was right there for you, made sure you took your medicine and never let you have a moment where you were by yourself for fear your schizophrenia would get the best of you.

Harry: You had bipolar, which meant you were extremely happy one second and then either depressed or angry for nothing. “Harry! Where the hell did you put my straightener, I told you not to touch my stuff!” you screamed at him, he kept his cool trying to calm you down. “It’s right here [Y/N]” he showed you to where you had left it, “Oh, thanks baby” you kissed his cheek skipping off.

Liam: Panic attacks were a regular everyday thing; you would get dizzy and heavy nausea would take over. Liam was right by your side every time, coaching you through until it all passed. “It’s going to be ok [Y/N], I’m here, it’s Liam” you clutched his arm until you calmed yourself down.

Louis: You had heavy OCD and if everything wasn’t perfect, you went wild. You had to make sure you washed your hands exactly twenty times; if you messed up or got interrupted you would start over again. It was something Louis learned to deal with, accepting it was just who you were.

Zayn: You could never sit still, anywhere. You had to be up and doing something, whether it was something small like tapping your fingers. “Babe” Zayn would hold down your hands, your ADHD bugged him sometimes, but he just reminded himself to not get mad.