He Get's Jealous

Niall: "And what does the gorgeous girl get?" The waiter asks winking towards you. Niall doesn't like it at all, that the waiter keeps flirting with you. But worse is, that it's his favorite restaurant - Nandos. You want to answer, but Niall was faster. "She gets the same as me" Niall says, giving him a death glare and making him walk away. "Is Nialler jealous?" You tease him. "No." He blushes and looks down, trying to hide his red cheeks. "You don't need to be." You say and lean over, kissing his plump lips softly.

Liam: One day when you come back home late, you see Liam on the couch watching some TV show. “Leeyum, why are you still up? It’s very late.” You ask. “Oh, at least someone know it’s late.” He says, sarcastically. You scrunch your eyebrows. “What do you mean?” He stands up and walks towards you. “Why do you always come home late this week? And who is this guy?” he asks, showing his phone to you. Apparently a fan took a photo of you and your cousin, whos currently in town, in a coffee shop and posted it on Twitter. “That’s (Y/C/N).” you answer. “Then why are you spending so much time with him lately?” He asks. "Because he's my cousin from home and I never get to see him since he's in the Army and he's just this week in town." You say, rasing your voice a bit. His expression changes quickly. “I’m sorry (Y/N). I’m so stupid for being jealous.” He says, giving you a hug. “It’s okay, but ask next time before you start having bad thoughts." “Okay I promise." He tells you, giving you his pinky promise.

Harry: You two go clubbing. When Harry decides to take a break, you tell him you keep dancing. He agrees and walks away to grab a drink. After some minutes you feel a pair of hands grabbing your waist from behind. First you think it is Harry, but when you turn around you see a massive drunken guy smirking down at you. You're about to walk away, when Harry comes up behind him and pulls him back, making him fall to the ground. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN!" He screams over the loud music and grabs your hand, walking you out of the bar. "What a douche" He mutters under his breath. You just giggle and kiss him passionately, making him understand that he's the only one.

Louis: You and Louis go to Starbucks, where the cashier keeps flirting with you. "Excuse me, but can you just get our drinks ready and STOP FLIRTING WITH GIRLFRIEND!" He shouts at the cashier, earning stares from you and the other customers. After you get your drinks, he grabs your hand and walks out of Starbucks, with the stares of many following you. You're laughing your head out. “So Lou, where are we going?" You ask, still laughing. “Home. So no one can flirt with my girl!” He says. You're still laughing and he scowls at you. “Stop laughing. I don’t want to lose you okay?” He tells you, a little hurt. You stop laughing and kiss his lips. “You’re not going to lose me. That guy meant nothing, okay?” He smiles. "Okay. Then why don’t we go somewhere you like?” You chuckle and nod your head. You end up going to the movies.

Zayn: You and Zayn are having a lazy day, watching some movies. He isn’t paying much attention, instead he's playing with your hair. All of a sudden you get a phone call. “Hello?” you answer the call. It is your old friend (y/f/n), you haven't talked to in years. And eventually you talk to him for the rest of the movie. Restless, Zayn would poke you and try to get your attention, but you're to busy talking about your childhood on the phone. When he finds out you're talking to a boy he goes to his room and pretends to sleep. After you hang up, you rush over to the bedroom and shake him. But he doesn't move. Not even a little. “Aww.. he’s asleep. I guess someone isn’t going to get a goodnight kiss. I wonder if (y/f/n) would want one?” You say and his head shots up quickly. “Hey! I’m the only one who's allowed to get goodnight kisses from you!” You chuckle and press your lips to his.