1D Preference: He Makes You Feel Insecure Part One

Niall: He always brings you something from tour with him. This time he brought you a cute summer dress in your favorite colour. You really liked it, but when you tried it, it didn't fit at all and you felt insecure about your body. “It looked like it would fit” he says, shrugging and leaving you with the thoughts of being to fat.

Liam: The boys are over, but you're really tired and decide to go to bed. You're almost asleep, when you get pretty thirsty and stand up to get a glas of water. “There’s nothing like sex with a dancer… their bodies move so easily” you hear Liam say, when you cross the living-room. You immediately feel the tears well up in your eyes. Why would he compare you to his ex?

Harry: You're chilling in the pool at the hotel you're staying at with Harry and his band members. Harry decides to get you some drinks, but after 20 minutes he still isn't back. When you turn to the bar you see him talking to an attractive girl in a sexy one piece. They're laughing and scooting closer to each other by every second. You look down at your simple bikini and frown. It's not nearly as sexy as hers.

Louis: You had been at home all day by yourself. When Louis arrives from rehearsals he goes straight to the kitchen. “Babe where’s the cake? There were two pieces in here yesterday” he asks from infront of the fridge. “I ate them” you replie. “Both?” he questions. “Yeah” you say and regret that you ate them, feeling fat now. “Well alright” He says quickly "I'll just eat something else."

Zayn: You're shopping with your boyfriend, when the skinny, blonde cashier starts flirting with him. It seems like she doesn't care at all that you're his girlfriend, but well he's famous, so you try to ignore it. You watch every move of them, when suddenly Zayns eyes wander from her eyes to her chest. That was enough. You always felt like you had to small boobs and this gives you the rest. You grab the bags and head straight home.