Chapter 32 - "No more.." **FINALE**

I waited out in the car all the up until 5 minutes, and I got no word from Melvin. I waited for an extra 2 minutes for him to come out, but I got no sign from him. With that, I took the keys out of the engine and ran into the white house. I had my pistol in my hand as I crept in slowly with my gun while I called out for Melvin's name.

"Melvin?"

I crept near the main entry way still calling out for Melvin. I stopped on the side of the main entrance, and listened to see if there was someone inside of there. I looked down at the ground and seen a small line of blood leaking out into the hall and knew that something wrong had happened. I stepped inside and seen Melvin on the ground with a bunch of people, then I lost my mind.

"Oh my god. Baby!" I shouted as I kneeled down to him. "Baby. Melvin. Answer me! Melvin!"

I called him 'baby' in front of Chyna and James, but I didn't care. I was worried about him and only him. I placed my hands onto his wounds to cover it up, but it didn't help at all. My hands were filled and litered with blood and he wouldn't stop bleeding. I pulled out my gun and pointed it up at John, but John had his gun pointed to me.

"I'll put one right into your legs." I growled.

"Not before I put one in your head." John said. "If you kill me, i'll have each and every person behind me blow your kids heads off."

I looked at Amy and MJ sitting behind him with duct tape around their wrists and legs, looking at me with nothing but a look of horror and terror. I sighed then stood up as John kept his gun pointed on me.

"You think that you're the only one who knows some identity tricks?" John laughed.

Out of nowhere, John dug into his skin and pulled it all off of his face. When I looked at it at a closer glance, I noticed that the skin was fake skin that was purchased at a holloween store. It made him look 20 times older, when he was really my age.

It was John. F. Kennedy. I knew that it was him because of the two bullet wounds in his head. Andrew hadn't killed him after all. Andrew died for no reason.

"It's you." I gasped as I looked up at him.

"Hey hey hey!" Another man said as he stepped out with another woman. "You said that killing her wasn't apart of the plan!"

I glanced up at the man, and it was my mother and father. Lie after lie, secret after secret, it was all placed out on the table. It was all laid out and set smack dab in the middle of the white house. I knew that it was going to be a bloodshed inside of the white house.

"Oh my god...." I whispered as I glanced at the two.

"How wasn't that apart of the plan when it involved your daughters family?" John barked as he gave my parents an angry look.

"I wanted to kill her husband along with her husbands wife and Marilyn's boyfriend!" My father shouted as he lifted up his gun and pointed it at John. "You can't shoot my daughter!"

"Oh really?" John smiled at them. "Fine."

John aimed his long gun up at my parents and fired a round of bullets into my mother and fathers chest. They flew across the room and fell violently into the glass table behind them, shattering it into tiny pieces of shards. I heard Amy, MJ, and Chyna squeal as they looked back up at me.

"You bastard!" I shouted as I raised my gun.

But it was too late. Jackie pointed her gun at me and litered me with bullets as I flew back onto the ground and landed a few feet away from Melvin. I couldn't move, breathe, or think straight because the sharp pain of bullets filtered my body. I stared at Melvin as he laid limp on the ground, pretty much convinced that he was dead. I heard my kids crying and whimpering as I moved my eyesight towards them. They were crying their eyes out. My vision was fading and blurring out when I looked back over at Melvin, and noticed that his eyes were half open. He looked up at me and mumbled something, but I couldn't understand him. He could barely talk with two bullets piercing his chest.