Chapter 13 - Haunting Past.

"Alright Marilyn. One more push!" The doctor chanted over me.

As you predicted, I got pregnant. A month after my honeymoon, I found out after a daily hospital visit. It was the best news i've recieved up to date. Me and Melvin were so happy to find out that we were extending our family. I visit a group of soldiers that called and asked me to sing, and I stayed out of the public eye for a while. I didn't want anybody knowing that I was pregnant because I didn't want the paparazzi barrading my daughter. I only told my siblings along with Melvin's family, and I paid to have my hospital row sht down to avoid anybody possibly seeing me giving birth. 

I gave birth to a little girl 9 months later. Her name was Amy Norma Donaldson. She was 6 pounds and 12 oz.

Me and Melvin moved into a large mansion in Hollywood by the time we had her, and we were living large. We had a baby girl, a mansion, we both were making a lot of money, [Melvin owned a Mechanical shop.] and with my acting career, nothing could seperate us. A month later, I decided to get back on my feet and back into the public eye while Melvin stayed home with little Amy at times. When neither of us could stay, we would hire a nanny and pay her $0.50 cent per hour. [My picture of me and my baby girl is on the right.]

A month later, I started filming in the movie "Seven Year Itch". I would go and film a scene every other day with the director of the movie, then I would get the whole entire weekend off. On Friday, me and my friend Jane Russell [Who also starred in "Gentlemen prefer Blonde's.] decided to go to a bar and grab a cocktail. We arrived there, and men's head were turning our way like crazy. They knew who we were, but we looked ravishly beautiful. We rented out the bar so that only we would be allowed there, and we had one of our famous girl talks.

"So how's your daughter?" Jane asked me as she spun her straw in her cocktail.

"Beautiful. She loves Melvin so much." I smiled as I looked at Jane. "I get so jealous cause i'll pick her up, but when she see's Melvin, her world lights up. It's the cutest thing ever."

"So, do you plan to tell anyone about her?" Jane asked.

"Nah. Not yet." I said as I shook my head. "I don't want the media getting a hold of her."

"I understand." Jane nodded as she jumped out of her seat. "Say, i'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back, okay?"

"Alright. See you then." I cheered.

I watched Jane rush to to the bathroom, then spun my small straw around as I leaned forward to take a sip of my drink. Suddenly, a man sat next to me and grinned at me before asking for a jug of beer. He spun and looked at me, before finally asking me a question.

"Say, don't I know you?" The man asked.

"I'm married." I said in an annoyed tone as I placed out my hand, flaunting my ring.

"Ahh. You're Marilyn Monroe.....but you're also Norma Baker." The man nodded as he took a large gulp of his beer. My eyes widened as I turned towards his way.

"How do you know my real name?" I gasped in a silent tone.

"Because we used to kill and slaughter blacks in the KKK together." The man chuckled. "Remember?"

"I left that part of my past behind." I said as I shook my head and took a sip of my cocktail.

"Well I came to inform you that it's back to haunt you." The man said as he looked at me. "A few of the members know that you're dating that nigger, and a few told me that they're coming after you and his family. They don't like seeing some blonde hot busty movie star being large when she comes home to a nigger at night."