Chapter 20 - On the Run.

Melvin and Andrew ran down the long flight of stairs to escape the buildings that they were in. They got to the bottom within seconds. When they got there, they seen police waiting for them. They froze as the police squat down on their knees, and pointed their guns at them.

"Freeze!" All of the officers yelled.

"Upstairs! Run!" Andrew shouted as him and Melvin zipped up the stairs.

The minute Melvin and Andrew shot up the stairs, police started firing shots. After realizing that they missed, all of the officers started trailing behind them. Now I don't mean to be racist, but they were chasing black men. And as they say, black men can run out of this world. Andrew and Melvin zipped all the way up to the floor that they were at, and realized that they were trapped. Andrew looked out of the window, then looked at Melvin.

"Melvin, we're going to have to jump!" Andrew shouted.

"Wait, what!?" Melvin shouted.

In an instant, Andrew grabbed Melvin's arma and lunged out of the window. They landed on their two feet as officers glanced at them from the window, then made their way back downstairs. Andrew and Melvin were running as if they hadn't ran before. They weren't stopping at all, because fear drove them to keep running. When the officers got back down the building, one of them squat down and started firing at the boys. However, they kept missing. They kept firing and firing while Melvin and Andrew continued to get away. Then, two officers jumped inside of their police cars and started following them.

"Holy shit!" Melvin shouted as him and Andrew seen the car behind them, running faster in the process.

Then, one of the police cars struck Andrew in the back as he rolled over in the grass. With that, two officers grabbed Andrew and placed him into handcuffs as Melvin stopped. Andrew looked behind him then looked up at Melvin in the same way.

"Run! Get out of here!" Andrew shouted at Melvin.

Melvin didn't hesitate. He zipped out and away from the area as police officers chased after him. He ran all the way into a wooded area when he spotted a large sewer smack dab in the middle of it. He quickly lifted up the top, jumped inside, covered the top, then placed a large amount of trees and branches over the sewer hole. Police ran into the woods and glanced around, but of course they couldn't find him.

"He's in this area somewhere!" One of the officers said as he glanced around with his gun pointed in the area.

"Have the other officers fan out the wooded area near the runway in Dallas, Texas!" Another officer said over a walkie talkie. "We have a delinqueny somewhere out here!"

Meanwhile, we found out that the president died 2 hours after he went into the hospital. Jackie was more than lost. Her pretty pink iconic outfit that she planned to flaunt was doused in her husband's blood. She was alerted, and forced to return back to DC. While they boarded a flight, President Lyndon B. Johnson was getting ready to be sworn into office.

"It was that bitch Marilyn!" Jackie shouted as she stood up in her seat, catching the attention of the people around her.

"What?" Jackie's assistant said in a confused tone.

"Marilyn Monroe!" Jackie nodded. "She killed my husband. She's the one!"

"Marilyn's been dead for over a year." Jackie's secretary whispered to her in embarrassment.

"No she's not. She's been alive for the whole time!" Jackie barked. "She faked her own death and she might have something to do with Rosemary disappearing!"