Chapter Five!!!

Tommy rolled around. Wait a second.. This isn't his bed. The boy opened his eyes in a hurry looking around.

He was sitting on a couch, his head being on siren's fucking shoulder. He got up slowly and looked at the hero who was still fast asleep.

What the fu- His thoughts got Interrupted by the blade walking into the the living room and seeing tommy just standing still looking at him and siren.

"seems like you woke up, huh theseus?"
"no I'm still fast asleep and ready to fucking dream, what do you think?" he said sarcastically looking at the hero.

"change the attitude"
"when can I leave?"
"you can't if you keep being a vigilante."
"fuck you then" he said as he tried to leave.

"sit still" the hero said and tommy followed. The hero went close to him.
"look at me" and the boy followed.

"you can't escape, do you hear me?"
"okay" he said lightly smiling and then crow walked in.

"why are you guys still in your hero uniforms?"
"and what, let you see our identities? No way"
"crow, can I leave?"
"no"

"but-"

"just come eat and shut up" the pink haired said.
"also take that stupid mask off"
"no, I need privacy and you're not giving it. I'm not comfortable with you seeing my face or my hair and neither hearing my real voice."

"then starve for all I care"
"blade stop being so mean. Now theseus, you have to cooperate"
"how can I when you fucking Kidnapped me? I prefer to be stuck in jail than be here for fuck sake. What am I doing wrong, huh? I'm just helping my district. Yall are too busy to come help us."

"it's illegal."
"so are drugs but hospitals still use them." the boy said sitting down on the couch, far away from siren.

"blade, wake your borther up" the hero said and the three went to eat. Tommy needed a plan..

"Okay so.. I could run out the window, or ask to go to the bathroom!!" the boy though, looking around for a window. He then sat down and waited.

He couldn't do any things than just wait. They all had to go on patrol and leave him there alone or with the blade, he will probably forget about him and just go to sleep so he had a fifty percent change to do it.

After his plan was done he kept looking at a fix spot. And then siren sat next to him. The boy moved farther away from the hero not even making eye contact.

"how are you theseus"
"leave me alone" he said in an annoyed voice.
"why?"
"because I'm not in thr mood to talk to a jerk like you"
"okay then. Wanna watch a movie?"
"I literally told you to leave me alone, what's not understandable in that?"

"oh uhm.. Okay then" siren said and started playing on his phone. See now tommy cared if he got anyone mad at him.. The boy tapped the hero's shoulder.
"hm?"
"sorry for being mean"
"it's understandable.. I mean, I would be mean as well if I would have gotten Kidnapped. Oh and also, make sure not to touch your forehead"

The boy touched it and imediate pain shot through his head.
"why does it hurt so bad!?!" he asked while slightly wincing.
"you ran into a wall"
"that's unbelievable.. Woah I'm so stupid"
"yes. Now let's watch a movie, shall we?"
"fine, you pick"

The two started watching a movie until the blade came in.
"theseus stop watching"
"but-" he tried to interrupt but his hands went right up his eyes and he couldn't see anything. The boy let out a loud sight and just sat like that not saying anything while siren didn't even notice.

After half of the movie passed tommy was already asleep. Go knows how he can have so much energy and still fall asleep.

_____________________________________________

The boy finally woke up. It was night time and everyone was sleeping except him.
This is my chance. And he was right. This is the right time to just literally run off..

The boy sat up from the couch and checked his face to feel his mask and it was still there, thankfully.

He ran to the window and opened it, letting a big wave of wind get inside.

He jumped down without realising that he was three story's up, but he was fine, he had his hand move power thingy.

Blue sparks lit up his hand as he caught himself from falling. As the boy ran off he could see the hero's getting out of the mansion and looking for him.

But lucky theseus escaped again.

Is this really the last time he'll escape?

796 words, a little short :(