Chapter Seven!!!

Wilbur and techno were walking home.
"why are you so mad?" wilbur asks confused.
"because you are being such a dick towards tommy for nothing. Wilbur you can't just switch up on people like that after they're attached!"

"why do you care?"
"imagine if I did that to you. How would you feel knowing that all you told me was for me to just rub it in your face after?" wilbur suddenly gone quiet.

What has gotten into him? He just couldn't stop himself from saying mean things. Tommy is his best friend, hell even brother!! How could he do that to him?..

He arrived home and sat on his bed staring at the wall.
"what did I do.."
"why did I do that?"
"god I'm such and idiot" could only be beard from his room while he just punched his pillow.

"fucking shit" the boy heard a knock.
"come in" phil entered the room looking worried at the boy.

"do you want to talk about it mate?"
"yeah, but.. I don't have words to use.. I just.." the boy bursts into tears.
Phil walks over and sits next to him and then hugs the sobbing boy.

After he calmed down a little he started talking.
"so.. You know how we're after theseus, right?"
"yeah, is that stressing you out?"
"no. I found out who theseus is but it turns out it's tommy, the boy I told you about"

"your best friend?"
"yeah.. And that angered me because I felt like an idiot. Theseus was right in front of me and I just didn't notice it. I couldn't control my anger so I just.. I was so mean to him.. Even if he forgives me I could never forgive myself. It was like it just wasn't me"

"have you been in any fights with dream?"
"yeah, why?"
"I think he manipulated you"
"I have to make up to tommy, big time. But what will we do? He's my friend after all, we can't arrest him!"

"we'll have a talk with him and maybe he's willing to be a hero than a vigilante."
"but he's not eighteen"
"were you eighteen?"
"well no"
"see, he can be a hero" he said nodding his head and smiling.

_____________________________________________

Tommy got up from his bed and went to the bathroom. His eyes had big eye bags and were a little puffy from crying. He looked at himself and looked more angry than before.

"what the fuck? Am I really going so sit in my room crying for some shit wilbur said? Tommyinnit is no that fucking pathetic!" he said to himself and smiled a little.

He went into his room again and got ready with his vigilante gear. It was already night. He left out the window and went on the roof.

He allowed the comforting wind to sprint in his face calming his problems down.

He started boosting himself in the air until he arrived at his favourite location. There was always some kind of crime, he just had to look. The boy sat down on the side on the room and started swaying his feet. But there was nothing.

He kept looking and looking until he hear crow's wings. The boy turned around and face the three heroes.
"hey theseus, could we talk to you about something."
"no thanks!" he said as he tried to walk backwards without looking. Then he realised. Siren wasn't there anymore.

Before he could fall off the building, he hit someone and suddenly his arms were behing his back.
"get off of me, you ghost bitch!" he yelled as he kept wriggling.
"calm down gremlin"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!! FUCK YOU" he said still moving around.

"TOMMY CALM DOWN" siren yelled and the boy quieted down, his whole life flashing around his eyes.

"who?" he tried to play dumb but it clearly wasn't working.
"you. You're tommy and we know it"

"WHO THE FUCK IS TOMMY?!" he yelled while he started moving again.

"crow"
"I got him"

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU.. UH.. STINKY HERO" he said as the blade started giggling.

"calm down mate!"
"DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" crow took him by the hands and siren went right in front of tommy.

"you're such a gremlin child"
"you shut the fuck up" he stated back as he hit him with his leg.
"no"
"it wasn't a question."

"crow."

"I'll see you home mate" he said ready to pick tommy up into the air.
"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE! I DIDN'T AGREE WITH THIS, THIS IS KIDNAPPING!!!" the boy yelled as siren laughed. He got picked up into the air by crow and the next thing he knew was that he was on their couch, tape around his body and his arms behind his back.

"hello, tommy"
"I still have nonidea who you're talking about, just fucking take me to prison so we can get this over with."
"you're not going to jail, idiot"
"YOU SHUT UP, FUCKING UGLY GHOST! I'M ONLY TALKING TO CROW AND BLADE!" he stated and then turned back to the two heroes.

"we would like you to take your mask off"
"well first, my hands are taped and second, no"
"we will take it off then"
"well that's against my boundaries and it will make me very uncomfortable."

"we really don't care"
"I'll cry. Do you want me to cry?"
"what?.."
"I'm not a minor, but that is still considered kidnapping. Or maybe I should call it adultnapping"
"mate thats not a word"

"quit calling me mate"
"I will if you take your mask off"
"no"

"look, how about you'll be a hero"
"absolutely not"
"why not?"

"because you guys suck. Especially this big baby right here" he said signaling to siren.

"crow can I punch the little fucker?"
"little? Maybe in your dreams, dwarf"
"me? A dwarf? I'm literally taller than you"
"no proof"

"get up"
"no, thats against my boundaries"

"mate just cooperate"
"absolutely not"
"why?"
"because I like pissing this bitch off" he said signaling yet again to siren.

"THAT'S IT!" siren yelled and went towards him. Tommy sat still watching scared of what the hero will do.
"siren, leave the vigilante alone"
"THAT FUCKING VIGILANTE IS NOT COOPERATING AND I WANT TO APOLOGISE!"

"blade, take siren somewhere else"
"okay"

The two leave. Tommy looks at crow confused.
"apologise?"
"look tommy-"
"see now.. I do have a question"
"what is it?"
"how on earth did you know I'm fucking tommy?"

"siren found out."
"how, I haven't even seen him in the past days!"

"you did."
"nu uh, I didn't go on patrol"
"but you saw wilbur, right?"

"yeah.. But uhm he and I are not friends anymore."

"you're so fucking stupid"

1131 words