Chapter Eight

"TAKE THAT BACK!! YOU CAN'T BE MEAN TO SOMEONE YOU JUST KIDNAPPED"

"Well that's the whole part of it" Tommy started at crow in total disbelief.
"you're going to hurt me?"
"nope. We just want you to stop being a vigilante."
"too bad. Also can I please get a glass of water?" a wide smile created on crow's face.

The fact that he thought tommy was that stupid is so shitty. The man started walking downstairs while tommy had already untied himself.

He tried to find a room with a window to escape but he accidentally went in siren's room. When the hero saw him his eyes widened.

Well I am fucked. See now is the time when I realised how stupid I am. I could have just fucking hide in a different room and while they thought I was gone and go look for me I have already escaped. Not to mention the fact they know my identity. And why the fuck did the old man know about wilbur?

Are they friends?

"what the fuck are you doing in my room"
"oh, you know.. Just the usual, trying to escape, nothing much." he said backing away slowly. The hero came closer and took him by the arm.

He sat him down on the bed and tied his hands with handcuffs.
The hero then went downstairs and called for crow. Tommy was panicking. He was looking around trying to find a way out but there was no way he could break out of the fucking handcuffs.

His stress got bigger and bigger. Suddenly he felt blood in his mouth.. Has he been biting his lips for the past minutes?! He put his finger under the mask and when he got it out it was full of blood.

He tried with his hand as well.. The boy was now full of fucking blood, and he still couldn't stop biting his lips. When the two came in they saw tommy looking quite scared and then they noticed the blood.. Blood falling down his neck.

"mate, what the fuck did you do" but not even one word was coming out of his mouth.
"theseus, take off your mask or we'll do it for you"
"how? You fucking handcuffed me" siren went forward and uncuffed the boy.

He slowly took off his mask revealing blood dripping from his lips. It never got this bad at the point the blood didn't stop. He really was scared.

Siren looked at him in worry.
"crow, can I?"
"yeah, I'll go get a towel" siren came forward tommy, slightly scaring the boy.

"s-stay away.. I'm really not in the mood" the hero stopped came towards him but started taking his mask off as well.

Tommy's eyes widened as he realised. His eyes filled with tears at the presence of the person who just fucking came out on him.

There's no way. I want to leave. I don't want to be here, I need to fucking leave.

"fuck you."
"Tommy listen-"
"FUCK YOU. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"
"toms.."
"don't you fucking call me toms, I'm fucking leaving"
"look, I'm sorry"
"you're sorry? Wilbur tell me now, do you think it's fine to just fucking take all your anger out on me for nothing? Do you think it's fair that you used my FUCKING PROBLEMS to make it even harder for me?"

"Tommy listen. It wasn't me, it was dream.. He manipulated me and shit."
"well it took you long enough to fucking tell me, huh?" tommy was pissed and wilbur knew it.
The blonde got up to leave.

"sit down"
"you can't tell me what to do"
"I can! I'm older"
"I really don't care. You're not my dad nor my brother, you're not destined to take care of me. I can take care of myself."
Crow entered the room and started wiping the blood off of tommy.

"I'm assuming you're phil and the blade is actually techno"
"yeah"
"I would like to go home" the kid said still looking slightly pissed.

"you can spend the night here, tommy"
"there's no way I'm sleeping in the same house where he sleeps." the kid said pointing towards wilbur.

"come on, mate. I promise he won't come near you."
"you won't take me to prison, right?"
"I promise" he said bringing out his pinkie. They made a pinkie promise and then tommy agreed.

"Where do you want to sleep?"
"on the couch"
"okay" phil handed tommy a big pillow and a very heavy blanket. The boy sat on the couch, the tv still on. He was scared to sleep alone in someone else's house.

He got up and went looking for the bathroom. This time he got it right, it was downstairs as well so he was close to it. He looked in the mirror and washed his face. He was scared.

The boy closed the door and turned the light off and then went upstairs. He knocked on the door and wilbur could be heard from the other side.
"phil, leave.. I'm really not in the mood" the boy opened the door and saw the brunette laying in his bed.

"wilbur.."
"yeah tommy?"
"can I uhm.. Can i sleep in here?"
"yeah, sure. I'll sleep on the floor, you can take the bed"
"it's fine, I can sleep on the floor. I really don't mind where I'm sleeping. You can sleep in the bed with me if your comfortable. But you'll need some other blanket, I'll steal it in my sleep"

"okay then, come here" he said patting the left side of the bed. The blonde lied down and covered himself with the blanket and in more than two minutes soft snores could be heard from him and a wide smile appeared on wilbur's face before he fell asleep as well.

972 words.

Hello!! I'm VERY VERY sorry that i haven't updated this in some time, my mental health is very fucked lmao.