Chapter One.

Tw: abuse, child neglect, swearing. Tell me if I missed any!!!

See now, tommy known as theseus, wasn't a very okay person..

Before he became a so called ,, villain" he was at his house. Before everything turned from bad to good, tommy was at his house. With his shitty parents who fought every day and treated him like he was invisible, when they noticed him, he would be yelled at, slapped or even starved.

Tommy was up in his room, hugging his little bear listening to his parents fight for the 1000th time, and every time it was because of him.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF A KID, HE TURNED TO BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE"
"SINCE WHEN DO YOU CARE?" the two yelled at eachother as tommy just went down the stairs, staring and checking their moods, asking himself if tonight he'll eat or not.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M FUCKING LEAVING!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR IDIOT CHILD" his mom said as she slammed the door into tommy's dad's face.

His dad turned around to see tommy with tears falling from his eyes.
"what do you want thomas?"
"I'm.. I'm hungry.." the boy said, looking at his dad.

"come in the kitchen, I'll make you some eggs" the boy went into the kitchen wondering what has happened to his dad and who is this new man looking exactly like him.

His father made some eggs and then started staying on his phone while tommy ate. His phone ringed and he answered.

"hi babe.." he said and a woman's voice could be heard.

"yeah yeah, you can come over!!" tommy looked over at his father with confusion in his eyes.

He hung up and left the kitchen. Tommy ate his eggs, slowly but everything in the plate since his mom used to force him to eat it all.

The boy went into his room and shortly heard his dad calling him. He went downstairs and was met with his dad and a strange woman he had never seen before.

"this is candice"
"hi, little one!" the woman said as tommy stared at the two of them.

"Tom, say hi"
"no, she's ugly" he slightly whispered.
"what did you just say?"
"I-I said she's ugly" his dad came towards him, fury showing in his eyes.

He slapped the kid and then gave him a deadpan.
"look at me, you little shit. You will do whatever I tell you or you will accept the consequences" tommy looked at him, anger built up in his mind.

"DID YOU GET IT?"
"shut the fuck up" the boy said, full anger in his voice.
His dad slapped him yet again leaving both of Tommy's cheeks red.

"YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUCKING NERVE DOING THIS TO ME, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT"
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC CHILD"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT" his dad tried to slap him again but tommy moved out of the way and climbed upstairs, packing his bags.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE FIFTEEN NOW, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" tommy's anger got worse causing his hands to light up with blue sparkles, though his dad didn't know why.

I mean, he knew there were heroes and powers but him nor his so called wife, who apparently isn't his wife anymore had powers.

"YOU THINK IM GOING TO LISTEN TO AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW OLD HIS KID IS?" his dad came into his room slamming the door into the wall. But little did he know that a fucking flying drawer will hit him and kill the shit out of him. By that time his dad's girlfriend was gone and so was tommy, his backpack around his back. The boy walked to the train station and got a train ticket with all the money he had.

He waited years for this day to come. He had lots of money saved that hopefully could help him buy a little apartment where he didn't need to pay rent. He also needed a job, but what job?

Well I think I confused you a bit didn't I? Okay okay, let me explain!!!!

So tommy, who has powers from god knows where, ran away from home to chase his dream of being a hero.. But do we have something to tell him?

When tommy reached to l'manburg he obviously didn't know he needed an authorization card shit. So he tried saving people for nothing but he also liked causing chaos and shooting things. Also annoying the other heroes because he can't be like them.

ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE STORY WE GO!!!

Tommy woke up and got off the train. He didn't know where he was but he was far away for sure. He looked around. Pog! He though to himself walking along.

He stopped to an apartment thing and looked at the paper that was on the wall. "call this number if you need an apartment, no rent if you pay more than 5000 bucks." tommy had more than that, it's his life savings!

He called the number with his weird phone and waited for someone to answer.

"hello?"
"HELLO!"
"what do you need?"
"uhm, I need an apartment. I have more than 5000."
"how much are you willing to pay, kid?"
"is 5500 okay?"
"yeah, I'll come there right now. The key and the apartment is all yours"
"okay I'll see you in front, right?"
"yeah, I'll be there in five"

That's not very expensive, it might be a scam or something. The boy thought leaning over the wall. Shortly someone came over and approached him.

"were you the one who called?"
"uh yeah"
"here's the key"
"here's the money, what room?"
"7, but are you sure you wanna stay here?"
"what do you mean?"

"there's a lot of crimes around here and heroes usually don't come around here"
"yeah, I'll take it"
"okay mate, have a great stay"
"thanks" the man leaves and tommy wents inside. It was HUGE!

He was wondering why it was so cheap. Maybe because of that crime thing.

He knew that this felt like home to him.

And maybe this is the start of a new life, the life of the villain, but most likely not, theseus!