Chapter Nine

Tommy woke up and no one was in the room. His mask was still on wilbur's nightstand though. The boy looked at his mask that was still full of blood but this time dried..

He picked it up and looked around the room. A window could be spotted. He opened the window and looked down. It was pretty tall but his powers work so it's fine. He was getting ready to jump down when wilbur came in his room.

"tommy are you hun-" he saw the blonde looking slightly scared.
"wait, hold on."
"piss off!"
"get down right now."
"there's no way you'll convince me to do that"
"look, you can come downstairs and eat. We'll let you leave after. I fucking promise"
"you promise?"
"yes"

"fine" the two went downstairs and sat down to eat. Tommy ate and then slowly got up.

"can I go home now?"
"mate, I wanna talk to you"
"ugh fine."

"you know being a vigilante is illegal, right?"
"obviously"
"so why not be a hero? You can live with us, you'll go on patrol wherever you want-"
"I'm not eighteen"
"doesn't matter"

"can my friends be hero too?"
"who?"
"turbo and ender"
"yes."

"okay then. Do I really have to live with you? I mean.. Isn't that irritating?"

"tommy.. We uhm.. We even thought about adopting you"
"what?"
"only if yo-"
"yeah, sure"

"great, okay" phil said smiling. He was very happy.. And so was wilbur.

_____________________________________________

I'm so fucking sorry for the bad end. I just feel like this isn't coming together. Hope you enjoyed though..!