Chapter Three :D

Tommy woke up in the morning. He was tired but he still went to work. Yeah.. Maybe he went to sleep late last night, but that doesn't stop him! He's tommyinnit and he will sell books today!

The boy arrived and unlocked the door then entering the library. It was quiet, as usual. That's how a library is supposed to be.

The boy played on his phone waiting and waiting for costumers until it had gotten a little too quiet and the boys eyes were hard to keep open. He almost fell asleep until he remembered.

I'm at work not home! He told himself.
"pull yourself together idiot" the boy whipered to himself still trying to stay awake.

After some time he fell asleep, as expected. But he was woken up by wilbur poking his shoulder.
"tommy?.. Techno do you think he's dead?"
"of course not." after some more poking tommy jumped from his place.

"fuck I'm at work!" he yelled and suddenly looked at wilbur, embarrassment filling his stomach making him feel worse that he did before sleeping.

"good morning toms"
"hi wilbur, why'd you come back?" he asked in a sassy tone almost trying to ignore the fact that he just woke up.
"had a good sleep?"
"oh shut up"

"well me and tech-" he tried pointing at someone but no one was next to him.

"oh, you have imaginary friends?" the boy tried making fair of you giggling a little.
"of course not! TECHNO" the boy yelled in the entire library. A pink haired boy walked towards him, slowly hitting him in the shoulder when he arrived.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR"
"for fucking screaming my name in a whole library, you fucking dumbass"
"whatever, so see. This prick forced me to come with him because he's antisocial."

"that's actually not true. He asked if he can come with me so he can see you. He can't stop talking about how funny you are and how much he wants to be your friend."

"is that so?" tommy said with a cocky grin making wilbur more embarrassed than ever.
"fuck off" he said walking behid a shelf. Tommy thought he got mad at him and apologised. He apologises a lot because he's used to people giving him the silent treatment and he doesn't want people to do that to him.

He craves social life. If he doesn't have one he will soon get depressed even though no one will ever know that. He's too great to tell anyone, also too scared to.

Tommy saw that wilbur isn't coming back, he was spending time with techno.
Is he mad at me? Fucking shit I should've just shut up. I'm so stupid, why do I always end up with everyone leaving me? This is so fucking annoying, it's draining the life out of me.

Tommy was watching the door, trying to move it with his mind, not his hands, until it suddenly moved. He thought he did it until two kids came in. They looked his age.

One was tall and the other short.
"uhm, hi."
"oh hello!"
"do you have any gay books in here?" the short one asked looking a little worried for what Tommy will say.

"uhm.. I'm not quite sure. Let me check! I believe there should be some since I did read one in the past week." he said going to a shelf and looking around. He took three books off the shelf and showed them to the two boys.

"these three, please"
"alright, that'll be 36 bucks" the tall one hands the money and then the two leave but were still outside the store talking.

"Can't you tell him?!"
"of course not!"
"why not?"
"because tubbo, he's the same age as us!"
"so what?"
"what if he thinks I'm weird?!"
"come on man, you're cool!"
"can't you go talk to him?"
"okay fine.. But you're coming with me."

The two entered the store again and came towards tommy a little hesitant.
"so uhm.. Me and my friend were wondering.. If you uh.. If you want to be friends with us."
"oh yeah! Sure thing! I'm tommy by the way."
"I'm toby but please call me tubbo"
"I am ranboo"

"cool names!"
"so wanna hang out this weekend? We could get to know eachother"
"yup! What time though?"
"around four pm?"
"that's fine with me"
"okay then, in the park at four pm it is. Thanks for the books, bye tommy!!"
"bye!" the two left.

Tommy looked at the shelves.
Is wilbur really mad at me?.. Well here he comes.
Wilbur comes and starts telling tommy random facts while tommy just looks a little sad.
"what's wrong?"

"are you mad at me? I'm sorry for making fun of you.."
"what no! Of course I'm not mad at you!"
"you're not?.."
"well obviously not, I'm talking to you right now aren't I?"
"yeah" tommy says as his face lits up.

The pinkette comes to them after they spent another hour talking about random things and laughing.
"wilbur we need to go"
"oh okay, bye tommy!"
"bye wil" the two waved goodbye and then wilbur left.

858 words!!

_____________________________________________
This one's a little boring but.. I swear I'll give you vigilante parts in the next chapter!!