He'll live between us(3/3)

Genre: dunno, not that sad but not fluff either?

TW: being dead, swearing

Characters: Grian, Scar, others

Rushed ending, sorry :c

====================================

Grian wandered about on the server, causing just the tiniest bit of mischief. He still saw others as they mourned his passing, at times crying with them. One day though he remembered something crucial.

He was part Watcher, a god like entity with immense reality-bending abilities. He was sure the power stayed after death, even though full Watchers became immortal after being officially fit for one. He ran away from the ceremony though, so will it really work?

He went on to find a quiet, empty clearing in the middle of some woods and started experimenting again. He managed to lift a few heavier things and create weapons from thin air. He also was able to get himself to materialize fully, the mobs reacting to his presence and voice.

All this knowledge allowed him to prank even better. His endeavours were short lived though as Xisuma called an important server-wide meeting.

"I called this meeting because of a phenomenon that has been plaguing the server. I'm sure most if not all of you have been mysteriously pranked in a way simmilar to our sadly passed friend Grian. Whoever is behind this, please come forward and you will face minimal consequences." After this statement, the room filled with whispers as everyone waited for the cruel pranker to reveal themself. Nobody did though.

"Alright then. I will be searching for-" the admin didn't get to finish his sentence as suddenly the door opened. Then started closing and opening repeatedly with seemingly no visible causation. "Who is doing this?!" Xisuma was truly angry. The door stopped moving before suddenly Scar's iconic hat was snatched up from his head and settled on the invisible figure. "Who are you?!" The helmeted hermit asked again. "Everybody is here, who are you? How did you get into the server?"

The figure took out a piece of coal from it's inventory. Then it began writing on the nearest wall.

I NEVER LEFT

"What do you mean?! Evil Xisuma?! I swear I'll ban you again! How did you get in here?!"

WRONG

"Then who are you? A hacker? Those can be easily taken out by our server's Watcher!" Doc joined into the conversation.

BUT HE IS DEAD

Everyone looked shocked and sad all over again. "Y-yeah, you're right," the creeper hybrid stuttered, defeated. "That doesn't answer our question! Who are you?" Xisuma took over once more. The person slightly changed the last message.

BUT HE IS DEAD

The hermits looked confused, but Scar almost imidietly understood. Tears spilled from his eyes.

"G-Grian...?"

The figure began materialising before them and everyone was heard taking in a sharp breath. It was one and only Grian. His colours were faded, skin gray, sweater torn in few places. His face had burn scars and a few tear track ones. He tipped the hat he still had on, "the one and only."

Scar leapt towards him, sobbing. Grian hugged him back, also crying now. A quiet hissing sound was heard from the water burning his skin, but it was overtaken by the cries of other hermits. Quickly everyone was up from their seats and hugging Grian.

He was back, and he was there to stay.