When will I find home?

Genre: hurt/comfort

TW: transphobia, abuse, self harm, suicide and rape (none graphic)

Characters: Grian, Xisuma, Scar, Sam, Taurtis

Happy Pride Month! THE GAYS ARISE! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

This has Scarian and the tiniest bit of Taurtis X Grian

⚠️‼️WARNING - IN THIS SAM IS A BIG MOTHERFUCKER AND I WON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR GETTING MAD AT HIM‼️⚠️

===================================

Ariana always felt wrong. She always kept quiet though. The perfect girl, perfect student. She had a few friends and parents who hated eachother.

They yelled. A lot. "Daddy, I-I feel s-scared..." She hiccuped, hugging her father's leg. He dropped down to her level and hugged her. "Shhh, Ari, it's okay, you're safe... It's just that your mother-" she tuned the rest of the noise out, knowing that it'll escalate into another argument. She slowly walked to her bedroom to play by herself.

Soon enough she was in a big room. There was a man with a hammer on a pedestal and her parents were in the middle, arguing over... Their home? No. Their house. Finally, she was asked this one question:

"Ariana, do you choose mommy or daddy?"

She stopped to think, her six year old brain buzzing, before she said confidently: "no!". The people around her kept on pressing to give a proper answer, but she repeated "no" until she cried.

At last, she was sent to boarding school, what she didn't know was going to be her home the rest of her childhood and adolescence. She met a few girls who she liked to be around, sure, but preferred to hang out with some of the boys.

She gained two best friends: Sam and Taurtis. She loved joking around with them, poking at eachother and all. They had a very strong bond. She still felt something was amiss.

At some point she realized something about herself. She knew why she felt wrong.

She should be a he.

One night she was fed up with her indecisiveness and in one impulsive decision she cut off her hair. He looked in the mirror and smiled, but then broke down crying. The emotion was too much. Taurtis found him and it all spilled out. The nights filled with tears of uncertainty, the source of the small lines on his wrist, the uncomfortable look he had on his face every time a ceremony required a skirt uniform.

Taurtis was understanding. Sure, he didn't know what it was like, but wanted to help his best friend. He supported him through it all - accepting himself, coming in out to everybody, buying a binder. The blonde chose a name for himself: Charles. Eventually, they both noticed their feelings were something more. They never announced they were a couple, but it was almost clear with their behaviour.

Unfortunately, life isn't always that beautiful.

During the entire ordeal their other friend, Sam, slowly became more and more insane. It wasn't that prominent at first, but it slowly became more clear as he appeared obsessed over his new girlfriend, Yuki. She was also a bit psychopathic, sure, but it was more masochistic than anything.

Alas, in a psychotic episode, she threw herself off of the school building in front of the three friends.

It completely broke Sam. He let out his anger on a stray cat he found, strangling it and tearing it apart. But it wasn't enough.

During Halloween the same year he stabbed Taurtis. The poor boy had severe wounds, but due to the incident being hidden from any surveillance cameras, nobody could tell who did it.